Program data into the "To, Cc and Introduction" fields

smar

Jan 29, 2008, 10:36:00 PM1/29/08
I am in MS Word 2003 and I select the E-Mail icon on the Toolbar. It brings
up the
Outlook 2003 "To:..., Cc..., Subject: and Introduction:" fields at the top
of the Word document, along with some of the Outlook toolbar icons.

I want add some code a MS Word macro to insert email addresses into the To:
and Cc: fields, instead of typing them in over and over. I would some
appreciate sample code. I tried using the MS Word group with no luck, so I
am trying the Outlook group

Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]

Jan 30, 2008, 12:53:52 AM1/30/08

You can use this sample for Outlook, not word:
http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&pub=6&lang=en&smp=47&cmd=showitem

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Jan 30, 2008, 11:28:17 AM1/30/08
Try this Word macro:

Sub AddInfoToMsg()
Dim env As Office.MsoEnvelope
Set env = ActiveDocument.MailEnvelope
With env
.Introduction = "My introduction"
.Item.To = "rec...@domain.dom"
.Item.cc = "rec...@domain.dom"
End With
Set env = Nothing
End Sub

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

smar

Jan 30, 2008, 1:01:02 PM1/30/08
Many thanks for the program code, it worked GREAT...

mackm...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 1:36:30 AM1/16/17