Outlook 2007 to Access 2007 via External Data Error

Darren Nelson

Aug 21, 2012, 5:58:15 PM8/21/12
When creating a link between Access and Outlook, I get a message stating "Object or class does not support the set of events."

I created a blank DB in access
I select Table1
External Data->More->Outlook Folder->Link to the data....

this is when the above message is displayed. Any thoughts on what would cause this? I tried linking from Excel and it works ok. Is my installation jacked up? Maybe a missing/corrupt DLL?

Thanks