How can I import a lotus notes mail file (.nsf) into Outlook 98

Joel Cahan

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
I am looking for the best way to import a lotus notes mail file to an
Outlook .pst using Outlook 98

Bill R (beejay) [MVP - Outlook]

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
Try here (I think it's what you are after):

"OL98: (CW) How to Import Archived cc:Mail files into Outlook"
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q192/7/50.asp

You can get this article by return E-mail here:
mailto:msh...@microsoft.com?subject=Q192750

--
Bill R [MVP - Outlook]
"Joel Cahan" <joel....@ps.ge.com> wrote in message

Quinton

Apr 23, 2019, 1:29:33 AM4/23/19
NSF to PST Converter tool successfully import your all NSF mailbox data to Outlook PST file format. It's capable of migrating your all NSF mailbox data like emails, contacts, email messages, tasks, appointments, attachments, notes, images etc. from the PST file. Its software is also well works on all versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform.

More Info :- http://www.nsf.topstconverter.com/