Converting from mbox

Flavelle Ballem

May 12, 2009, 9:28:32 AM5/12/09
I am using the Windows 7 RC, which no longer includes Windows mail. I am
converting from a linux distribution. ALL of my e-mail is in mbox format. I
used to be able to convert using a combination of imapsize and Windows mail.

Is there an easy way to import e-mails from mbox to Outlook PST. This is a
deal breaker if it cannot be done easily!

Thanks,

Roady [MVP]

May 12, 2009, 11:49:39 AM5/12/09
Pretty much the same as with Windows Mail;

Convert the messages to eml with IMAPsize.
Install Windows Live Mail on Windows 7.
Drag and drop the eml-messages into the Inbox folder of WLM.
From WLM use the Export function to export it to Outlook.

Additionally see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/migratefromoewlm.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Flavelle Ballem" <fba...@noemail.noemail> wrote in message

jazzyb...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 8:40:46 AM10/27/18
MBOX to PST Converter is a significant utility to solve all your doubts. It converts whole MBOX mailbox into an existing or fresh PST file without losing security. MBOX mailboxes consist of several items like emails, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, contacts and more. This is a safer way to export all MBOX emails into MSG, PST and EML file formats for conversion and providing 100% recovery of data. Visit:- http://www.mboxtopst.mergepstpro.com/