entourage

baptiste ingold@discussions.microsoft.com jean baptiste ingold

Mar 11, 2005, 1:17:11 PM3/11/05
I have to migrate from Microsoft Entourage office X into outlook 2003.
I have exported mbox but no solution to convert in pst file of outlook 2003.
One would have hope that Microsoft have the solution but nothing. ;>
Any idea.
Thank you

AndreasRoeder

Mar 14, 2005, 1:47:55 AM3/14/05

maybe this side can give you an answer
http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/page.html

--

Schönen Tag noch
http://www.andreas-roeder.net

jazzyb...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 8:38:15 AM10/27/18
MBOX to PST Converter is a process of migrating the MBOX files to Outlook PST format. To make this process easier, you must take the help of this MBOX to PST converter software. MBOX file that formally supports various email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail etc. Although the conversion is not a very easy task for every user and the system administrators when performed, by the way, MBOX to PST Converter makes the MBOX conversion secure and safer. Visit here for details:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html