Outlook protocol error #0x80040607 can' send outgoing e-mail

dan@discussions.microsoft.com sailor dan

Oct 13, 2008, 10:32:00 PM10/13/08
I can receive e-mail on Outlook but I can't send outgoing e-mail. settings
test shows OK then a protocol error pops up. Can't find the error code that
pops up. 0x80040607. I have run the repair but that didn't help. I have
spent days working on it and can't get it working.

Jocelyn Fiorello

Oct 16, 2008, 3:48:01 AM10/16/08
This article may help you troubleshoot your problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514

--
Jocelyn Fiorello

ahmed adel

Nov 23, 2010, 10:02:42 PM11/23/10

???? ?????? ??? ???????? 0x80040607 # '

> On Monday, October 13, 2008 10:32 PM sailor da wrote:

> I can receive e-mail on Outlook but I can't send outgoing e-mail. settings
> test shows OK then a protocol error pops up. Can't find the error code that
> pops up. 0x80040607. I have run the repair but that didn't help. I have
> spent days working on it and can't get it working.

>> On Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:48 AM JocelynFiorell wrote:

>> This article may help you troubleshoot your problem:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514
>>
>> --
>> Jocelyn Fiorello
>>
>> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply
>> only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>>

>> "sailor dan" wrote:

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>> Merging SharePoint List Data into Word Documents
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6054abc5-c5fb-4e86-a352-afd0e8c4a7c6/merging-sharepoint-list-data-into-word-documents.aspx

Peter Foldes

Nov 24, 2010, 5:48:09 PM11/24/10
deadhead from egghead. Start your own post

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"ahmed adel" <kap....@gmail.com> wrote in message

zoras...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2013, 5:42:26 AM11/25/13
It may be a reason of Outlook PST file corruption. You can run Inbox repair tool to scan fix minor corruption issues if PST corrupted. Otherwise use a strong PST repair program to fix all errors related to Outlook.
Get it here- http://www.pcvita.com/recover-outlook.html

Michael Lalonde

Dec 10, 2013, 12:15:12 PM12/10/13
thanks... worked for me :)