.dbx to .pst

stettiner

Aug 7, 2006, 8:56:01 AM8/7/06
Recently I updated my computer from an old OE version to somewhat newer MO
2002. I made a back up of my old .dbx files including folders.dbx. How do I
proceed to retrieve the .dbx files and convert them to .pst's used by
Microsoft outlook 2002? grateful for help...

stettiner

Aug 7, 2006, 12:31:01 PM8/7/06
I found the answer in previous mails. Thanx

ava0...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 1:15:12 AM4/17/19
If you want to convert the DBX file to PST file format So you can try any third party tool that converts your DBX file to PST format. I also converted DBX to PST with DBX to PST converter tool. You can try this tool and go for the trial version.

For more info visit: http://www.softwaretoconvert.com/dbx-to-pst/

Calebbloton

Aug 7, 2019, 2:06:17 AM8/7/19
You can use ToolsGround DBX to PST Converter to convert Outlook Express data to MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and below versions. The software is completely secure to converts DBX files into Outlook supported PST file format within a few simple clicks.

More info;- https://www.toolsground.com/dbx-to-pst-converter/

hope12...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2020, 6:34:46 AM2/10/20
The DBX file extension is an email format that is created and saved your primary files in Outlook Express. The DBX file stores the email messages and other additional file formats. This utility is designed to convert DBX to PST in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 & 2003. It is designed to change multiple .dbx file/folders to PST mailbox. It will come with various file naming options. This utility is so simple and easy to use. All the selected DBX files can be converted into PST format in just a single click. This would be a great tool to rely on for batch conversion of DBX files. DBX to PST converter provides a new PST file which is a merger of all the selected DBX files. After the conversion, you can add the new PST file into MS Outlook.
Visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/dbx-to-pst.html
Message has been deleted

adisi...@gmail.com

May 4, 2020, 7:56:31 AM5/4/20
Softaken DBX to PST is a user friendly software and easily convert dbx file to pst and many other formats. This application convert only healthy dbx data. This is a sphisticated application . For more info try this link :- https://www.softaken.com/dbx-to-pst-converter

Kelly Lasner

Jul 25, 2022, 2:05:30 AM7/25/22
DBX to PST Converter Online Application gives choice to export Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook webmail as well as Outlook desktop with fastest conversion speed. The tool supports both ANSI and Unicode PST files successfully so that users can safely migrate DBX to PST files of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc.

Refer: https://www.gaintools.com/dbx/pst/

Amrita Yadav

Jul 28, 2022, 6:16:19 AM7/28/22
If you want to convert DBX to PST format then I recommend you to read this technical write-up. The write-up provides the all steps of the manual approach and the professional tool to convert the DBX files into PST.

Read More:- https://www.filerecoverytips.com/convert-dbx-to-pst-file-format/

Addison Harris

Mar 29, 2023, 6:42:49 AM3/29/23
The Convert DBX File Software is the perfect solution to convert Outlook Express DBX files into the PST file format. This easy-to-use tool is compatible with all versions of Windows and MS Outlook, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. With this software, users can quickly convert DBX emails into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX formats. Furthermore, this program will also export recovered DBX files to PST. If you face any issues while using this software, our experienced support team is there to help. Download the Convert DBX File Software now to quickly and conveniently convert your Outlook Express DBX files

For more info visit here: - https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-dbx-file/

Tracy Miller

Jan 3, 2024, 6:46:56 AMJan 3
I was also get totally confused what to do in this situation. I don't understand How can I convert my .dbx file into .pst format. Due to this, I was unable to move my Outlook Express mailbox data in Outlook.

Thereafter, I have got ZOOK DBX to PST Converter (https://www.zooksoftware.com/dbx-to-pst/) which is a most versatile tool for converting DBX file into PST format. The tool has so simple GUI which offers direct conversion of DBX files into PST format.

Here are few simple steps:
- Downloaded ZOOK DBX to PST Converter tool.
- Choose DBX files/Folders.
- Set saving location.
- Click on a Convert button.

That's it!! All the mailbox data saved in .dbx file is converted into .pst format. And this DBX to PST Conversion helps me to import DBX data into Outlook without any hassle. Now, happily I have accessed all my Outlook Express data in Outlook with no data loss.