Re: Can I import .eml files into Outlook 2003?

Roady [MVP]

Feb 21, 2006, 6:48:21 AM2/21/06
No, eml-files cannot be directly imported. What are your export format
options in Thunderbird? If you can export to Outlook Express you can use
Outlook Express to export to Outlook again.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----
"Tim Hutch" <Tim Hu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a folder full of .eml files, exported from Mozilla Thunderbird,
>which
> I would like to import into MS Outlook 2003.
> I searched the internet, and found I just needed to open the folder
> containing the eml files, and drag them into the inbox. I tried this, but
> it
> just opens a new mail message with the .eml file as an attachment.
>
> I am trying to transfer emails from Thunderbird (which uses mbox format)
> back into Outlook, and cannot find a procedure to do it.
>
> Any help gratefully received.
> Tim Hutch

Gordon

Feb 21, 2006, 7:10:13 AM2/21/06
Tim Hutch wrote:
> I have a folder full of .eml files, exported from Mozilla
> Thunderbird, which I would like to import into MS Outlook 2003.
> I searched the internet, and found I just needed to open the folder
> containing the eml files, and drag them into the inbox. I tried
> this, but it just opens a new mail message with the .eml file as an
> attachment.
>
> I am trying to transfer emails from Thunderbird (which uses mbox
> format) back into Outlook, and cannot find a procedure to do it.
>
> Any help gratefully received.
> Tim Hutch

Try here:
Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express

http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html

It says netscape but the procedure applies just as well to Thunderbird.

Gordon

Feb 21, 2006, 7:44:22 AM2/21/06
Tim Hutch wrote:

> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> What are your export format options in Thunderbird?
>
> There are no export facilities built into Thunderbird. I am using a
> third party java routine called mbox2eml.jav to export the files. I
> cannot find any other way of exporting mbox format emails back to
> Outlook.

See my post.

mark...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2013, 3:55:12 AM4/30/13
Hello,

Yes you can Import EML Files into Outlook PST Files with the help of EML to PST Converter Tool.Kernel for EML to PST Converter Tool is such a tool which can help you to convert EML Files into PST Files.You can get more information from here http://www.importemltopst.emltooutlook.net/

luiswi...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 3:38:31 AM6/26/14
Sure you can import .eml files into Outlook 2003; there are many online toolkits to get done. EML to PST Converter is one of ideal tool among all which I have got from searches. I also tried it and notice that it is very simple and relevant to convert EML to PST files swiftly.

For detail- http://emltopstconverter.tumblr.com/

Hope it will be useful for you

kayer.je...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2015, 6:59:04 AM9/3/15
Windows Live Mail to PST Converter which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.

To download visit: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-windows-live-mail-to-pst-converter.html

stanleyd.m...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 3:27:54 AM10/14/15
I would like to suggest( http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html ) advance email migration tool that helps to convert EML files into PST format. After the conversion, you can access all emails or mailbox data items into MS Outlook.It keeps all the file properties like To, Cc, Subject, Bcc etc.

ww11...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 1:59:10 AM10/16/15
EML to PST Converter is also windows based utility to convert and transfer EML in Outlook PST file type. It is handy to operate in all Windows OS plus has secured algorithm for conversion process. This utility supports all email-program those supports EML file formats like Windows Live Mail, Eudora, and Mozilla Thunderbird and so on.

See full info :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

Stanley Menards

Oct 1, 2016, 5:16:26 AM10/1/16
Marvelous Regain EML to PST Converter software which can easily covert Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format.It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc.This software Supports almost all versions of MS Windows and MS Outlook.

This software is responsible for recovering and repairing orphaned and lost .EML files and convert it into your .pst file format. Demo version are available on our official website :- http://www.emltopstsoftware.com/

jamesp...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2016, 1:50:18 AM11/14/16
Easiest way to convert all EML file of different email clients like Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook PST file format. This software is also well supported by all MS Outlook and Windows platform.

Visit- http://www.emltopstutility.com/

addisi...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2017, 8:11:36 AM11/3/17
EMl to PST Converter. With this automated solution, the user can easily convert unlimited file from Windows Live Mail to PST format. This Application can convert multiple files at once via Batch conversion option.This Software is Download EML to PST Converter.Lear More:http://www.emltopst.mergepstpro.com/

dwanes...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 6:17:31 AM12/20/17
EML to PST Converter software that easily converts multiple EML files to PST format at once. The tool offers multiple file naming options by which users can easily name the file as per the requirements. With this software, users can easily save the converted EML files to the required location. It can work without installing Outlook. This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows & MS Outlook. For more details please visit https://www.softknoll.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

Mike Wilson

Sep 28, 2018, 3:24:50 AM9/28/18
Here is the best way to Import EML files into Outlook 2003 with the help of EML to PST Converter tool. This tool offers multiple file naming options by which users can easily name the file as per the requirements. You can get easy conversion of all your emails, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, attachments etc. from EML file to PST format. Download this free software and give a chance to this tool for the solution to your problem.

For more details visit here:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-pst.html

vishwakar...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2020, 1:02:17 AM1/9/20
This is quite easy after converting EML to PST format. We know that both are different format and Outlook does not support EML format directly. Using MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter, you can easily convert EML to PST, MSG, HTML, MHTML & RTF format. This is a outstanding solution for EML based email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Entourage & others.

With this application, you do not need to install any other process or learn any theory. This is single enough to convert EML to Outlook 2003 without any hassle.

For more detail visit: https://growthhackers.com/articles/easily-convert-eml-to-pst-format-via-eml-to-pst-converter

sonali raj

Dec 14, 2022, 7:39:54 AM12/14/22
If you are seeking a solution to import EML files into Outlook, then you can use EML to PST Converter Tool. With this tool, you can easily open your EML file in Outlook after importing EML files into PST and then import PST in Outlook. To download demo version visit: https://www.magustools.com/eml-conversion/pst.php

Maryann Williams

Dec 21, 2022, 5:28:39 AM12/21/22
I would like to suggest you a simple tool to convert EML files to Outlook PST file format. The EML to PST Converter Application to export bulk EML files to PST file format. Users have no need to install other apps to convert EML files to PST file format. The app provides a preview option before the conversion process. Users can save converted data as per the selected location on the computer. The program also supported all MS Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Users have no need for any technical assistance to convert EML to PST. In the end, use the free demo version of this tool to know more about the utility.

Get Further Information :- https://www.sysessential.com/eml-pst-converter/

Pallavi Kumari

Dec 22, 2022, 1:11:56 AM12/22/22
Do you want to convert EML file into Outlook PST format then you can try the software EML File Converter? This is the most reliable and easy-to-use tool that allows you quickly and easily convert emails from EML to PST format. The program supports batch conversion and offers many helpful features, ability to convert multiple EML into PST files at once. It has also an intuitive user interface that makes the conversion process easy and fast.
For more info visit:-https://www.convertertools.org/eml-file-converter/

braxton green

May 1, 2023, 8:02:28 AM5/1/23
Yes, it is possible to import .eml files into Outlook 2003. The .eml files are email message files that contain the contents of an email message, including the sender, recipient, subject line, and email body. Microsoft Outlook 2003 supports the import of .eml files, allowing users to quickly and easily add emails to their Inboxes. Importing .eml files into Outlook 2003 is a quick and easy process. It also supports all email clients such as Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Entourage, Apple Mail, and Many More. This application is support all Mac and Windows OS versions. Supports all MS Outlook versions of the software. Download the free trial version of the EML to Outlook application and try it out.

For more info visit here: - https://www.mailvita.com/eml-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Gaga Wick

Jun 12, 2023, 4:56:36 AM6/12/23
You want to import .eml files into Outlook 2003. Try EML to PST Conversion Tool is an advanced solution to Import EML files into Outlook 2003. This software supports all MS Outlook versions such as 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. Migrate the single and Multiple Windows Live Mail EML files to Outlook PST file format without Outlook. It supports all email clients of the EML file such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, etc. The application is to export all items of the eml file - email and attachment. Work on all Windows and Mac OS versions.

More Info:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/eml-to-pst-conversion/

reyan methew

Jul 6, 2023, 3:09:17 AM7/6/23
Yes, you can import .eml files into Outlook 2003. Outlook 2003 supports the import of .eml files, which are standard email message files. To import .eml files into Outlook 2003, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook 2003 on your computer.
2. Go to the "File" menu at the top of the Outlook window.
3. Select "Import and Export" from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Import and Export Wizard window, choose "Import Internet Mail and Addresses" and click "Next."
5. Select "Outlook Express" or "Import Mail from an OE6 Store Directory" (depending on your setup) and click "Next."
6. Choose the option "Import Mail from an OE6 Store Directory" and click "OK."
7. Browse to the location where your .eml files are stored.
8. Select the folders or specific .eml files you want to import and click "Next."
9. Choose the folder in Outlook 2003 where you want to import the .eml files and click "Next."
10. Finally, click the "Finish" button to start the import process.

Outlook 2003 will then import the selected .eml files into the chosen folder, allowing you to access and manage them within Outlook. To know more about EML to Outlook migration visit: https://www.gaintools.com/eml/pst/

Phillips Salt

Jul 8, 2023, 6:40:13 AM7/8/23
If you are searching for a solution to import .eml files into Outlook, then I suggest you simple solution to do this. First, download a FixVare EML to PST Converter and convert your .eml files into PST format. By utilizing its capabilities, users can seamlessly integrate EML files into their Outlook email client. FixVare simplifies the process by automatically extracting the content from the EML file and importing it into Outlook, allowing for easy access and management of email messages. This streamlined approach ensures that users can quickly incorporate EML files into their Outlook workflow without the need for complex manual steps. After converting .eml files into PST format you can easily import your PST files into Outlook.
Read more: https://www.fixvare.com/products/eml/pst/

johnson miller

Jul 25, 2023, 1:09:29 AM7/25/23
Turgs EML Converter Tool provides an effortless solution to import EML files into Outlook with ease. Supporting various email clients such as Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, and more, the tool allows smooth conversion of EML files to multiple formats. Users can conveniently import EML files into their Outlook accounts by following simple steps. Just add the EML files, select Outlook as the target format, and initiate the conversion process. Once the conversion is complete, import the PST file into Outlook, and all your EML data will be seamlessly integrated into your Outlook account. A user-friendly and efficient way to manage your emails!

for more detail visit this link: https://turgs.com/blog/import-eml-to-outlook/

Charli Meck

Sep 6, 2023, 8:54:26 AM9/6/23
With WholeClear EML to PST Converter Tool, you can effortlessly convert EML files into Outlook file format. EML data can be readily exported to Outlook PST format. Users can download free trial versions. All email clients are supported, including Mac Mail, Gnu, Cone, The Bat, Eudora, SeaMonkey, and others. You may convert an EML file to an Outlook PST file without installing MS Outlook or other email software. It works with all Microsoft Outlook versions, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and others. It has the ability to convert big EML files to Outlook PST files.

Read More:- https://www.wholeclear.com/eml/pst/