convert ost file to pst

albader9

Nov 2, 2009, 3:09:01 AM11/2/09
hello
OUtlook 2007 files
i had problem in the my windows so i install it again
my mail messages more than 1 GB and its difficult to me to download each
time all that messages
i have the
"Microsoft Office Outlook Offline Folders (.ost)"
and
Microsoft Office Outlook Personal Folders (.pst)

so,
can i do any thing with that files to get back my messages?
or any way to keep my outlook data?

I notice form the size of the file that my data saved in "OST" file
when i search on the internet i know that i must convert my ost file to pst
but i find one program which called "kernel" and it need to purchase
is there any direct soution please?

Roady [MVP]

Nov 2, 2009, 3:51:03 AM11/2/09
You are using Exchange?
Even if you converted the ost-file to a pst-file, you'd be still recreating
the ost-file (and thus downloading all your mail) when you add your Exchange
account back. This is because the ost-file is on off-line cache of your
mailbox. So unless you completely empty your Exchange account on-line, there
is no way to prevent this.

AFAIK, there is no non-commercial tool to convert ost-files to pst-files. So
might be cheaper though. Several other data recovery tools are listed here;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/data-recovery

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"albader9" <alba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

JNPT

Jan 30, 2010, 4:03:01 AM1/30/10
One other tool that i would like to mention is -
http://www.convert-ost-pst.com/ which successfully convert ost file to
pst file which can be directly imported into outlook.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> .

VanguardLH

Jan 30, 2010, 4:14:24 AM1/30/10
JNPT wrote:

<snip - no one cares about this spammer's reply>

The site-spamming boob returns who cannot look at datestamps BEFORE
replying.

systools software

Mar 25, 2011, 2:55:14 AM3/25/11
OST Mailbox to PST Mailbox converter supporter to remove convert (.OST) and Migrate OST File to PST file with all outlook OST Emails, Calendar, Notes, Contacts, and Tasks etc. Converter OST Mailbox help to crooked OST EML and recover OST Mailbox from outlook Mailbox emails in only some minutes by way of this Software. Visit to other information for OST to PST Convert Tool : http://www.ostconvertersoftware.com/

> On Monday, November 02, 2009 3:09 AM albader9 wrote:

> hello
> OUtlook 2007 files
> i had problem in the my windows so i install it again
> my mail messages more than 1 GB and its difficult to me to download each
> time all that messages
> i have the
> "Microsoft Office Outlook Offline Folders (.ost)"
> and
> Microsoft Office Outlook Personal Folders (.pst)
>
> so,
> can i do any thing with that files to get back my messages?
> or any way to keep my outlook data?
>
> I notice form the size of the file that my data saved in "OST" file
> when i search on the internet i know that i must convert my ost file to pst
> but i find one program which called "kernel" and it need to purchase
> is there any direct soution please?

>> On Monday, November 02, 2009 3:51 AM Roady [MVP] wrote:

>> You are using Exchange?
>> Even if you converted the ost-file to a pst-file, you would be still recreating

>> the ost-file (and thus downloading all your mail) when you add your Exchange
>> account back. This is because the ost-file is on off-line cache of your
>> mailbox. So unless you completely empty your Exchange account on-line, there
>> is no way to prevent this.
>>
>> AFAIK, there is no non-commercial tool to convert ost-files to pst-files. So
>> might be cheaper though. Several other data recovery tools are listed here;
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/data-recovery
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----

systools software

Mar 25, 2011, 3:02:58 AM3/25/11
Hi

if any problem to convert ost to pst file ?. SysTools launch convert ost to pst software use SysTools ost to pst software and convert ost to pst in few second.

Visits us - http://www.osttopstconverter.co.uk/

Download link : - http://www.systoolsdl.com/get.php?id=50

> On Monday, November 02, 2009 3:09 AM albader9 wrote:

>> On Monday, November 02, 2009 3:51 AM Roady [MVP] wrote:

>> You are using Exchange?
>> Even if you converted the ost-file to a pst-file, you would be still recreating
>> the ost-file (and thus downloading all your mail) when you add your Exchange
>> account back. This is because the ost-file is on off-line cache of your
>> mailbox. So unless you completely empty your Exchange account on-line, there
>> is no way to prevent this.
>>
>> AFAIK, there is no non-commercial tool to convert ost-files to pst-files. So
>> might be cheaper though. Several other data recovery tools are listed here;
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/data-recovery
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----

>>> On Saturday, January 30, 2010 4:03 AM JNPT wrote:

>>> One other tool that i would like to mention is -
>>> http://www.convert-ost-pst.com/ which successfully convert ost file to
>>> pst file which can be directly imported into outlook.

Jack Toff

Mar 25, 2011, 8:46:48 AM3/25/11
So, you think replying to a post from 2009 will help the OP? Really
think they'll be back?

What a HoopleHead.

Jack Toff

Mar 25, 2011, 8:47:07 AM3/25/11
So, you think replying to a post from 2009 will help the OP? Really
think they'll be back?

What a HoopleHead.

Bob Maria

May 31, 2012, 4:52:42 AM5/31/12
There is no other free tool for converting ost to pst you have to purchase that software. Kernel for OST to PST conversion acts more like an OST reader tool that instantly reads the OST file and export into Outlook PST file. The best feature about this tool is it makes use of advanced techniques to convert OST file to PST file and further transfers all the emails, messages and all email components in Microsoft Outlook. The tool provides complete support to OST files created with any version of MS Outlook and Exchange Server and even doesn’t require original outlook profile for OST to PST conversion. You can buy the software from http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/exchange-ost-recovery.html

bonma...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2012, 5:41:11 AM6/21/12
Lepide Exchange Manager, OST to PST Email conversion tool is a reliable tool that converts OST files to PST files accurately and flawlessly. The tool recovers Emails from damaged, corrupted and inaccessible MS Outlook Offline Storage Table (OST) files and saves them in Personal Storage Table (PST) file format. The tool recovers all the lost Emails alongwith Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Journals, Attachments, Tasks, To Do List, and so on.
for more details - http://www.exchangedatabaserecovery.co.uk

perry smith

Mar 27, 2021, 3:52:07 PM3/27/21
To repair Offline OST file data and convert OST file to PST file data, get instant solution of OST file to PST file exporter program. It can nicely restore OST file to PST, Office 365, Zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, VCF, ICS & HTML File.

More Info :- https://www.jsltools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Roger Watson

Jan 12, 2022, 7:37:55 AM1/12/22
Use OST to PST Conversion Software and convert OST files to PST file format to open in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and older versions. The program offers direct and secure migration of OST emails into PST files with associated attachments. There is no modification to OST database internal structure after the conversion. Also, email properties and email formatting is well preserved throughout OST to PST conversion process.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/

Chandrabhan Gupta

Feb 3, 2022, 8:56:00 AM2/3/22
Hi! Dear users, You can easily convert OST to PST format that can convert multiple OST to PST files. It is more reliable software for DRS users. download this software and at least use the demo version.
read more:- https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/ost-to-pst-file-converter.php

Kelly Lasner

May 23, 2022, 3:18:53 AM5/23/22
OST to PST Converter Tool Online Free is a complete explanation that supports to convert data from OST files like calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, and task to Outlook PST. User can saves the OST files in numerous formats such as MSG, EML, MBOX, EMLX, VCF etc. It is a very easy and simple application. This software purely supports all versions of MS Outlook, & Windows.

Know more info: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/