OST to PST conversion tool

ac

Aug 11, 2006, 3:19:01 AM8/11/06
I'd like to look into doing this as a side project. I know there are tools
already developed for this specific task but I'd like to do this myself. I
don't know where to begin any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

William Lefkovics [MVP]

Aug 11, 2006, 4:46:05 AM8/11/06
Good luck. There is a reason they charge $600.

Otherwise, Outlook itself is cheaper and can be used and an intermediary by
moving the offline folder content (.ost) to a new personal folder (.pst).

"ac" <a...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

ac

Aug 11, 2006, 11:04:06 AM8/11/06
Thanks. I'm a college student and I do have experience in c++ and assembly
I'm hoping this won't be too difficult. I would like someone to point me in
the proper direction. Where can I find more development information about the
OST format? I've looked on MSDN and didn't find anything of value.

jelli...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2013, 7:16:01 AM1/29/13
With the help of this PDS OST to PST converter program you can convert OST file to PST file easily. If you want to save OST as PST so download this: http://www.osttopst.info

dave...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 12:57:11 AM1/30/13
On Friday, August 11, 2006 12:49:01 PM UTC+5:30, ac wrote:
> I'd like to look into doing this as a side project. I know there are tools already developed for this specific task but I'd like to do this myself. I don't know where to begin any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

One can easily repair corrupt OST files of Exchange Server with RecoveryFix for OST. The software recovers all items from a damaged OST folder and exports to PST file of MS Outlook. It supports MS Outlook 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions.

http://www.osttopst.net/

tarun pant

Mar 6, 2013, 4:36:07 AM3/6/13

For quick repair and recovery of the corrupt OST, I can suggest you a utility tool named Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager which worked great for me in performing a similar sort of operation. Besides this, the tool performs various restore operations and to know more go to http://www.convertosttopst.us/

jonma...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2013, 11:21:49 PM4/6/13
Checkout this cost effective and result oriented ost to pst converter software:

http://www.osttopstconverter-tool.com/

Download the free trial version to get results.

Thanks

recove...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 1:37:56 AM1/29/14
With the help of Recover Data OST To PST Converter, you can repair your deleted and lost items of Outlook mails in few seconds. You can also convert it into PST file format without any data loss. For Demo version, you can go on this site:- http://mail2web.com/plugins/addons/addins-for-excel/data-management/special-ost-to-pst-product_2193.html

Al Sparber-PVII

Jan 29, 2014, 5:07:17 PM1/29/14
On 29/01/2014 06:37, recove...@gmail.com wrote:
> With the help of Recover Data OST To PST Converter,

Current demand is for young boys and you can make a fortune if you
dispose of your unwanted children so that we can employ them in our sex
industry.

If you don't have children then stop abusing young boys; You are a
fucking faggot who should be executed by North Korean dictator.

Mother fucker.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

Giannabloton

Aug 26, 2019, 1:49:39 AM8/26/19
ToolsGround OST to PST converter software which provides an easy and safe solution to export your OST files into PST, EML, MSG, ICS, vCard, HTML, MHTML and MBOX. This OST to PST Converter Software is useful when we are going to export email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data of Outlook PST file format.

more Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

miajohnson

Sep 2, 2019, 3:46:41 AM9/2/19
OST to PST Converter is the perfect solution for converting unlimited OST files to PST file without any trouble. You can use this application to get error-free results. Various advance options of the tool make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions. The software gives users flexibility to transfer data of any outlook version

More info visit here:- https://www.datavare.com/software/ost-to-pst-converter-expert.html

pereze...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2019, 12:55:55 AM11/4/19
Use OST to PST Converter for Mac software this tool simply to convert the OST database file to Outlook PST file format. this tool helps to recover and corrupt the OST file. The OST to PST converter for Mac may include Inbox, Outbox, Messages, notes, contacts, tasks, and others. This software also supports MS Outlook Versions like - 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. The OST to PST Converter for Mac Software supports all Mac OS versions like- 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11.

For more info click here:- https://www.mailvita.com/ost-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

jackbr...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 12:47:30 AM11/7/19
For the recovery and conversion of the OST file, eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Tool is the best source. This program is designed with all advanced and smart recovery features, even it does not require installation of Outlook for converting the OST file into PST Outlook. This utility smoothly functions with all file versions of Outlook such as: 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. A FREE TRIAL pack is available, you can easily convert up to 50 emails from each folder into each format.
Get more info:- https://www.esofttools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

aaliyah...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2019, 5:16:12 AM11/19/19
InQuit OST to PST Converter shows the preview of the recovered mailbox before the conversion along with emails, inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). The user preserves their data into several file formats like PST, EML, MSG, vCard, vCal, EMLX, HTML, and MBOX for future use. If your OST file is large in size so you can split it into several small PST files.

Read More: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

John franklin

Feb 12, 2021, 2:43:22 PM2/12/21
Get this wonderful OST to PST file exporter software to repair Outlook OST file data and export OST file to PST file correctly. Program of OST file exporter is the best tool that helps users to import OST data as new PST, Office 365, Zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, VCF, ICS & HTML File.

More Info :- https://www.jsltools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html