Lotus Notes Addresses to Outlook

Andrew Leamont

Feb 19, 2004, 9:55:45 AM2/19/04
I am converting from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2003. How can
I migrate my Lotus Address book to Outlook Contacts?

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Stellaabram

Apr 18, 2019, 1:42:01 AM4/18/19
Helpful NSF to PST File Converter software allows users to convert unlimited Lotus Notes .NSF files. It successfully export Lotus Notes to Ms Outlook and convert nsf to pst with text, attachments, Folders and subfolders, Message properties like to, from, cc, bcc, sent/receive dates and times, Calendar items, Task items, Encrypted email and attachments.

More Info :- http://www.nsf.pstfile.org/