Importing VCF cards in Outlook 2003

Sandy M

Jan 23, 2007, 12:52:01 PM1/23/07

One of our Sales Reps sent me several .vcf cards which he saved from
Outlook 2003.

I created a new folder under my Contacts and am trying to import
them, (using file / import, one card at a time), but even though I select
the .vcf
file and click on OK, it is not imported into my new contact folder.

I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian Tillman

Jan 23, 2007, 3:56:33 PM1/23/07
Sandy M <San...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> One of our Sales Reps sent me several .vcf cards which he saved
> from Outlook 2003.
>
> I created a new folder under my Contacts and am trying to import
> them, (using file / import, one card at a time), but even though I
> select the .vcf
> file and click on OK, it is not imported into my new contact folder.

Drag the VCF file to the Contacts folder in which you'ld like it stored.
When the Contact form opens, click Save and Close. Works for me.
--
Brian Tillman

Sandy M

Jan 23, 2007, 6:56:01 PM1/23/07
You're a genius! That worked.

Thank you Brian.

Graysonjons

Mar 16, 2019, 2:45:13 AM3/16/19
vCard Export Import software is found to be highly in demand by the users to import VCF to Outlook and to export VCF from outlook in an easy and trouble-free manner. vCard Export Import Tool as it is highly tested by the experts before presenting before the users. A safe and smooth result is gained by the software. To know the software more clearly, you can test a free version of the software and know the software in a better manner.
More Info :- https://www.completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import/
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

shellyd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2020, 1:22:14 AM2/5/20
The vCard export-import has been designed to perform two types of tasks. It exports vCard to PST and import vCard to PST. The powerful program enables to create a new PST file to save data or allowed to use an existed PST file to save the contact information of vCard. Both ways are safe. Users can handle the program on their own because it is easy to operate. Read more: https://www.osttopstapp.com/vcard-export-import.html