Importing multiple vcards into Outlook 2003

JRS

Feb 16, 2004, 8:27:53 AM2/16/04
I have created a .vcf file with multiple vcards. When I
import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.

Thanks....JOHN

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Feb 16, 2004, 8:45:46 AM2/16/04
Outlook cannot import a multiple-entry vCard file.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"JRS" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

JRS

Feb 16, 2004, 11:14:21 AM2/16/04
Thanks, Sue. I kinda figured that. I found some free
software, DAWN, that allowed me to do what I needed.

One other question. Now that I have them in, thelisting
of the contacts is, as I have in the contact info, "last
name, first name". However, when sending a note and
using "Select Names" they are listed "first last". Any
way to change that?

Thanks again, John

>.

Message has been deleted

micke...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 6:53:16 AM9/26/13
Here is a simplest way to import multiple vCard contacts into MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 etc by using vCard Magic( http://www.vcardmagic.com/ ) application. This app have ability to export+ Import multiple vCard from/to MS Outlook in bulk.

Reach to Product: http://www.vcardconverter.in/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sapvik...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2014, 4:06:12 AM2/19/14
Yes John, this is totally possible with SysTools vCard Importer software. With this software you can easily import unlimited VCF files in Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 at a time. You can download free demo version of this software: http://www.outlookto.vcardconverter.net/import-multiple-vcard-to-outlook.html

PaisleyaDavis

Feb 13, 2019, 1:23:00 AM2/13/19
I would like to recommend Import VCF to Outlook converter software, which can Import yur all vcf files into outlook. This vCard converter tool will help you complete the task within a few seconds.

More information: - http://www.completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import/

Della Taylor

Sep 18, 2023, 2:39:25 AM9/18/23
Are you want to Import multiple vCards into Outlook 2003 without losing single contacts then try the Softaken vCard to Outlook Importer Software. This is a safe app to Import single and multiple VCF contacts to Outlook without losing single contacts. There are users can install this app in any Windows OS version whether it's new or old. The tool safely Import all VCF contacts to Outlook. There are users who have no data limitations when they use this automated solution. Users can get the free demo version of this app to learn more features and functions of the software app.

https://www.softakensoftware.com/vcard-to-outlook-exporter.html