mbox to pst

David

Jun 15, 2004, 9:15:28 AM6/15/04
Can somebody please tell me how can I convert mbox files
to pst files. Thank you.

Rob Schneider

Jun 19, 2004, 3:30:33 AM6/19/04
Maybe there is a software conversion product/utility available. I don't
know.

In absence of that, I suspect the easiest would be to use an email
client that can handle mbox files and then email them to yourself to an
account connected to Outlook.

Another way (but requires infrastructure) is to attach your own POP or
IMAP server to the mbox file, then connect to this server with Outlook,
then drag and drop into a PST-based folder. Again, this only possible
for you you have access to the appropriate infrastructure.

Hope this is useful to you. Let us know.

rms

mark...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2013, 6:56:50 AM1/22/13
Hello All,

You should try to use a converter tool of MBOX to PST in this situation.There are so many software available,you can choose any of them for help.Kernel for MBOX to PST converter tool one of them which is expedient utility and provides precise conversion of MBOX to PST files.

You can get more information from here http://www.mboxtopst.org/

Eve Frank

Mar 28, 2013, 1:56:26 AM3/28/13
On Tuesday, June 15, 2004 6:45:28 PM UTC+5:30, David wrote:
> Can somebody please tell me how can I convert mbox files
> to pst files. Thank you.

Yup, I know one excellent utility that can convert MBOX files into PST format files. I used that tool for migrating from Entourage to Outlook. Name of that utility is "Stellar MBOX to PST Converter". You can know more about this tool by clicking on: http://www.stellaroutlooktools.com/scan/mbox-to-pst.php

jamesr...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2013, 7:20:28 AM8/3/13
You can convert your mails Thunderbird to Outlook PST very smoothly. But you definitely need a third party tool which makes the conversion procedure of Thunderbird to PST effectively. So to makes this possible you can trust our MBOX Converter. which has the capability to import large data of MBOX files in PST format.

Use the Free Trial version to see the preview of converted original results.
http://www.mboxtopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com

Kpaul

Oct 27, 2013, 1:02:18 AM10/27/13
You can try Mail Passport Pro - All in one email converter. Convert multiple format to Outlook Pst. It can convert Apple Mac Mail, Microsoft Entourage Archive 2004/2008, Mozilla Thunderbird, RGE files, MBOX files, EML files to Outlook for Windows PST format. It support all generic *.mbox files from different email clients.

Download trial version http://www.mailpassportpro.com

jine...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2013, 12:11:32 PM12/7/13
You can try MBOX to PST software. this software is also available in Free evaluation version.
You can simply download it for checking the software efficiency or ability it will help you convert
mac outlook file in outlook pst format. For more information and free download click http://mboxtopstconverter.weebly.com/

sstan...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014, 3:53:05 PM4/12/14
MBOX to PST is an expedient tool that helps you convert MBOX files to MS Outlook PST files with complete accuracy. It provides you with one stop solution to perform successful conversion of MBOX files created in Apple Mail, Entourage, PowerMail or Thunderbird into Outlook importable PST file. Using this software you just don't have to worry about whether the files have been created with Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Eudora, Spicebird and Opera Email client. The utility is devised in such a manner that you can convert MBOX files into Outlook PST file in almost every situation Adding to that, you can easily add as many files as required all-at-once.
For more information visit http://mboxtopst-tools.blogspot.in

hirusse...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2014, 9:55:01 PM11/27/14
Thanks Eve !

I got satisfactory result with suggested converter.

asbur...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 6:15:53 AM1/21/15
You can try MBOX to PST converter tool. This software provides two options for saving the converted files i.e. the user can either save the converted files in
already existing PST or in a newly created PST. With this utility, the user can convert multiple MBOX files in a single conversion cycle.You can get some more
important information about the tool from here: http://www.filesrepairtool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

mark...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2015, 1:31:31 AM1/22/15
Hello,
You can also try to use another proficient and reliable third party application for MBOX to PST Conversion from here http://www.free.convertmboxtopst.com/. By using this utility, you can very quickly transfer or move MBOX files to PST files without facing any hassle.
For more visit http://www.mboxtopsts.com/

johnba...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 6:04:25 AM7/9/15
If you really want to export your emails from an existing MBOX file format to PST format then you need a third party solution which is MBOX to PST Converter tool.

For getting help visit the above link :- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

johnb...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2015, 5:28:59 AM7/13/15
You can convert all MBOX file into PST File format using this third-party tool. This tool conversion process very simple and easy to handle even novice user can also convert MBOX to Outlook PST format without any technical knowledge. VIsit here for more details:- http://mbox2pstconverter.com/

scottyed...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2015, 3:17:15 AM9/9/15
You can try this MBOX to PST Conversion application for converting MBOX files of these email clients such as Entourage, Netscape, Poco male, Spicebird, Apple Mail, Postbox, Mac mail, seaMonkey, Opera mail into Outlook PST format, This application also convert corrupt or damaged MBOX into PST files. Further details visit us :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-mbox-to-pst-converter.html

jakeo...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 12:28:21 PM10/2/15
I would also like to suggest here another tool, which is well known as MBOX to PST Converter. You can download a free download of this software from here... http://www.mozesoft.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html or https://softcart.wordpress.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-software/

pauls...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 3:07:14 AM1/13/16
MBOX to PST Converter software can recently i have downloaded and tried many applications and found that one important feature is missing in the application you have suggested.

Read more:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

markbu...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2016, 3:18:46 AM4/19/16

You can try "MBOX Converter" for both Mac & Windows which not only converts MBOX to PST but also to EML, MSG, NSF.

Download the free trail: http://www.mboxpst.com/

Message has been deleted

sandra...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 7:00:24 AM7/28/16
On Tuesday, 15 June 2004 18:45:28 UTC+5:30, David wrote:
> Can somebody please tell me how can I convert mbox files
> to pst files. Thank you.

I would like to suggest a software which I downloaded from below link. It really helped me convert my MBOX file to PST.It is a worthwhile software.
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/How-To-Convert-MBOX-To-PST-81cd3a4f
Message has been deleted

as14...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2017, 6:05:18 AM11/30/17
If you want to convert MBOX file to PST file format without damaging data then MBOX to PST Converter is the best tool to use. The is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS. It is the quick file converter. The tool converts files in bulk with all the attachments in files.

Visit at ; http://www.download.adwages.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

mattren...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 7:08:23 AM12/1/17
Best MBox to PST Converter is an excellent tool to select MBox/MBX email client, download and convert the same to Outlook PST. You can get the added flexibility with this tool to append the new data file to add to desired PST file. It allows conversion of Entourage, Thunderbird, PocoMail, Spicebird, Mulberry, Eurora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, MozillaMail, Cone, Evolution, Sylpheed, Gnu Mail and Mutt email clients. Use Free Trial Version & See preview of Convertible Mailboxes.

Visit at ; https://www.mailvare.com/free-mbox-to-pst-converter/

mattren...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 7:09:44 AM12/1/17
Best MBox to PST Converter is an excellent tool to select MBox/MBX email client, download and convert the same to Outlook PST. You can get the added flexibility with this tool to append the new data file to add to desired PST file. It allows conversion of Entourage, Thunderbird, PocoMail, Spicebird, Mulberry, Eurora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, MozillaMail, Cone, Evolution, Sylpheed, Gnu Mail and Mutt email clients. Use Free Trial Version & See preview of Convertible Mailboxes.

Visit at ; http://www.mbox.topstconverter.com/

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2018, 6:28:37 AM1/6/18
Find your solution to convert Thunderbird to outlook however when it is required to convert thunderbird to Outlook format for accessing Thunderbird data in Outlook. Then, in that case, users need to choose the suitable Thunderbird to Outlook converter for accessing their Thunderbird mailbox data in Outlook Outlook without losing any data. For more details please visit https://www.softknoll.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 6:18:54 AM1/10/18
Use MBOX to PST Converter tool, which is used to convert MBOX clients into PST format. It gives additional flexibility to export converted files as new file or restore as in existing profile. It converts emails from Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Evolution, SeaMonkey, Claws Mail, Sylpheed, Mulberry and other email clients. for more details please visit https://www.softknoll.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

jasper...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2018, 2:43:54 AM12/20/18
I searched on Bing, Yahoo and Google and found few manual tricks, but all manual tricks are failing. Then, I went through alternate solution, for MBOX to PST. No doubt, it is a paid tool, but did entire migration process in few mouse clicks. Before availing its full version, you can try the free trial version from: https://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

vishwakar...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2020, 12:10:52 AM1/9/20
You need to know about best MBOX to PST Converter i.e MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter. User can use this tool on Window based operating system and convert single or multiple MBOX file to Outlook PST format. This multi-window software supports all MBOX, MBS and MBX based email clients data such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Eudora, Gmail, WebMail, Evolution Mail and others.

To know more about the application visit: https://filehippo.com/download_mailsdaddy-mbox-to-pst-converter/

doh...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2020, 12:42:53 AM1/10/20
There are so many conversion tools available for moving the MBOX or Thunderbird file data to Outlook PST file format. For the simple and secure conversion, I recommend the A2Z Migrations for Thunderbird to Outlook software. This is an amazing and very reliable tool to move complete Thunderbird data such as emails and attachments to PST or other formats such as MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, and MHTML.
To get more information, visit: http://www.a2zmigrations.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/