Importing vcf file into contacts

Val Christopher

May 22, 2003, 6:05:34 AM5/22/03
I have created a vcf file (from Psion Netbook) and wish to
import this into Outlook 2000 on my desktop and to then
transfer this information to my IPAQ.

On using Import (vcf format) in Outlook Contacts it
appears to be only importing 1st record and not the whole
file.
I have over 1000 in the file.
Any help given will be appreciated.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

May 22, 2003, 6:09:38 PM5/22/03
Outlook supports only single-contact .vcf files.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Easton Davis

Jan 28, 2019, 4:21:36 AM1/28/19
If you want to import export multiple vCard files into Microsoft Outlook at once, then please try softakensoftware vCard Importer tool which allows you to migrate all of your 2000+ contacts into Outlook instantly without any issue.

More Info :- http://www.completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import/