How do I import contact information from an NSF (Lotus) file?

Outlook Profile

Sep 25, 2006, 8:11:01 AM9/25/06
I have my contacts held in an nsf.file. This is the names file form a Lotus
Notes database. I no longer use Lotus Notes and wish to transfer the contact
information from the NSF file into Outlook contacts. I would greatly
appreciate any help on how to do this.

Thanks you, Andrew

Brian Tillman

Sep 25, 2006, 9:29:04 AM9/25/06
Outlook Profile <Outlook...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Reinstall Lotus Notes and export the address book in a format Outlook can
import.
--
Brian Tillman

Outlook Profile

Sep 25, 2006, 1:31:01 PM9/25/06
Many thanks for the response Brian.

I do not have access to Lotus Notes as this was a corporate sytem wich my
previous employer had. the names.nsf file holds my personal contact records.
I am now using outlook. Do you know of a way I can import the nsf files
directly into outlook?

Brian Tillman

Sep 25, 2006, 2:51:49 PM9/25/06
Outlook Profile <Outlook...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I do not have access to Lotus Notes as this was a corporate sytem
> wich my previous employer had. the names.nsf file holds my personal
> contact records. I am now using outlook. Do you know of a way I can
> import the nsf files directly into outlook?

I know of no way to import the nsf file into Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman

Outlook Profile

Sep 26, 2006, 2:57:01 AM9/26/06
Thanks for the response Brian.

Brian Tillman

Jan 3, 2007, 2:07:36 PM1/3/07
BtLW <Bt...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have the same problem. What format would you recomend exporting in?

I have no idea, since I'm unfamiliar with Lotus Notes. If you have it, read
its documentation to determine what export formats it supports.
--
Brian Tillman

Sofiaabram

Apr 17, 2019, 1:49:48 AM4/17/19
Download best and safe solution of NSF to PST Conversion Software to know how to import Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST file. Perfect utility for converting Lotus Notes NSF file to Outlook PST, EML and MSG format with whole versions of Lotus Notes NSF and Outlook file.

More Info :- http://www.lotusnotes.tooutlookconverter.com/