how to export all contacts as .vcf files to load on ipod

Contacts and Ipods@discussions.microsoft.com Outlook Contacts and Ipods

Jun 12, 2008, 8:29:00 PM6/12/08
I would like to export my contact from outlook to my ipod, but can't figure
out how to do it

Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware]

Jun 13, 2008, 8:00:18 AM6/13/08
Hi "Outlook Contacts and Ipods",

which Outlook version are you using?

If you have Outlook 2003/2007 installed you can synchronize your Outlook
directly with your iPod:

"Syncing contacts and calendars to iPod with iTunes for Windows"
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1418?viewlocale=en_US

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Public ShareFolder

"Outlook Contacts and Ipods" <Outlook Contacts and
Ip...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Ethanaddam

Feb 21, 2019, 5:00:09 AM2/21/19
Outlook vCard Export Import Tool is suggested by the professionals for those users who want to export Outlook contacts to vCard or import from vCard to Outlook. It is easy to handle application without no data loss and changes done to original file formats.
More Info :- http://www.osttopstapp.com/vcard-export-import.html