Re: How to import a vcf file with multiple contacts inside?

Karl Timmermans

Aug 19, 2007, 2:29:38 PM8/19/07
Outlook does not support this capability via its own import function. There
are any number of 3rd party products that will do what you're looking for -
just need to do a google search.

One possible option can be found here (not related to us - provided purely
FYI):
http://vcard4outlook.4team.biz/

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - Importer 1.3 / DataPorter 2.0 / Exporter
"Power contact importers/exporters for MS Outlook '2000/2007"
http://www.contactgenie.com

"Flying Tom" <Flying T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to import a vcf file which contains many
> contacts. When I import the file, all I get is the very first contact.
> All
> the other contacts are ignored. How can I get Outlook 2007 to read and
> import all of the contacts within one vcf file?

Ameliaaddam

Mar 4, 2019, 1:37:10 AM3/4/19
There are huge number of solutions that can import VCF to Outlook and Export Outlook to vCard. Manual as well as automated solutions are there to perform the conversion. But we will provide here an effective and one solution for the conversion i.e. vCard Export Import Tool. We don’t prefer manual solutions because they are lengthy ones and sometimes unable to perform the required task for you. Moreover, there is no surety of data safety.
More Info :- https://www.completeconverter.com/outlook-vcf-export-import/