Exporting contact list in .vcf format

David Griffiths

Nov 20, 2003, 3:05:34 PM11/20/03
Does anyone know how to put a contact list from Outlook
2002 into a .vcf format to upload into and iPod?

Sue Mosher [MVP]

Nov 20, 2003, 4:22:11 PM11/20/03
There are a couple of tools that can do bulk export of contact and calendar data as vCard and iCal files. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up030723.htm#bulkvcard

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

Nik

Nov 21, 2003, 12:07:01 PM11/21/03
I judt did thios with OL2003. I selected all my contacts
and clicked on forward as a VCard, this starts an email
message with all your contacts as vCard attachments. Now
select the attachments and copy them to the contacts
folder on your ipod.

Kaydencason

Jan 17, 2020, 1:01:17 AM1/17/20
vCard to Outlook Exporter software is the perfect tool to export Outlook Contacts to vCard without any problem. The tool comes up with many features. With this software, users can easily save the converted files to the VCF file format. The application is so easy to handle that it needs no extra tool to perform the conversion. It provides the complete preview of files before the conversion. The tool supports all the MS Outlook and Windows OS editions.

More Info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/vcard-to-outlook-exporter.html