resource scheduling configuration error

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

kelmel

未讀,
2007年3月7日 下午5:28:032007/3/7
收件者:
I have an Exchange Server 2003 and clients are running Outlook 2003. Several
months ago, we made some changes to the Exchange server and since that time,
no one can get into the resource scheduling tab in Outlook calendar options.
The message is: This folder cannot be opened because there is a
configuration problem on the server. I really need to fix this and I have
researched and can find nothing on the problem. Where do I configure this on
the server? Thanks for your help!

F.H. Muffman

未讀,
2007年3月8日 下午8:01:412007/3/8
收件者:

Are you able to get into Public Folders? I believe the issue has to do with
replication of the public folders not being configured properly. I don't
have a server handy to give you step by step instructions tho. I'd point
you over to the Exchange newsgroups, but I see you posted over there
already.

--
f.h.

kelmel

未讀,
2007年3月8日 下午8:55:102007/3/8
收件者:
I can get into the Public Folders now, but I had to set them up again from
scratch. I will see if I can find info on configuring the replication. Thank
you!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄