Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel

Tony Lance

Jan 16, 2012, 12:56:43 PM1/16/12
Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com/pinwheel.html
Access page JPG 17K Image
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including talk.politics.guns

Detail from frontspiece painting showing,
so called pin-wheel rickshaw

Caption;-
A Chinese Street

From the book
The World and Its People
Asia With Special Reference to British Possessions
Published by Thomas Nelson and Sons 1903
Without Author or Editor Name
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 1998
Distribute complete and free of charge to comply.

Tony Lance.............................

Big Bertha Thing china

There is an old chinese curse,
which goes "Live in interesting times."
In which times, they used to get their heads chopped off.
They used to go around saying
"Thats not so good, thats not so funny or thats not so interesting."

There was a nation of them, now some 1 billion strong.
There are even bigger numbers in OUSA Classical Particle Conf.,
such as 227879226 photons in an electron.
Every one should have one.

tony...@bigberthathing.com .........
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
From: "Tony Lance" <tonyla...@bigberthathing.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:33:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing Positive

Big Bertha Thing topic

Hi Larry,
Corporate America, including Microsoft, spamming
newsgroup user big time.
This is on-topic on any microsoft newsgroup.
You do know that my stuff is filtered, your stuff isn't.
Thanks for posting me world wide.
Sending spam replies in full is spam.
Read my site, it is an education in newsgroup postings,
spanning 10 years.
Have fun and chill out.
Thank you,
Tony Lance
tony...@bigberthathing.com
+++++++
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access
From: "Access Developer" <accde...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:06:45 -0500

Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published
by
Wiley
Access newsgroup support is alive and well in USENET
comp.databases.ms-access