MS Outlook Business Contact Manager 2007 Importing BCM Contacts error

Alex

Sep 23, 2011, 6:28:11 AM9/23/11

Hello,
I have reinstalled my PC with Windows XP SP3. I currently have installed
SQL 5.0 Express, and framework 2.0 necessary for MS Outlook Business
Contact Manager (BCM).

When importing my .bcm file I receive an error. After viewing the log file
I see '"Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not import the Account
"Prospects" because "Unable to create the Account object."'

I have spent hrs trying to find a resolution. After some research i
suspect it maybe a SQL problem or security issue. Please help, I need my
database back!
Thanks,
moneyq

--