Problem importing into BCM 2010

Amin Shah

Mar 5, 2012, 3:07:05 AM3/5/12

My BCM back up file got corrupted. So I tried to do a Restore.
Unfortunately, I keep getting an error message. I then to save the data in
Excel and tried to import in to BCM 2010, but still got an error message.
I tried to save the Excel file in CSV file and tried to import into BCM
again but still kept getting an error message. I keep getting the error
message, "Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not complete your
last action or actions. Please try again." Every time I try to import my
data into BCM, I keep getting this error message.

I would appreciate it if anyone can give me some advice on what I should
do?

--

Posted from http://outlook-center.com