Convert MBOX to PST

Andrew

Feb 13, 2008, 10:25:42 AM2/13/08
Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Brian Tillman

Feb 13, 2008, 11:56:10 AM2/13/08
Andrew <alf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

I don't know of any quick conversion tools. If Outlook can't to the job
directly (by using the Eudora importer), you should be able to use Outlook
Express (or Windows Mail) as an intermediary.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

mark...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2013, 6:26:02 AM1/31/13
to Andrew
Hello,

You can convert MBOX to PST with the helpo of Kernel for MBOX to PST Converter Tool.You can also take a free demo of this tool from here http://www.mboxtopst.org/

Message has been deleted

sone...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2014, 9:30:24 AM1/15/14
Third party email converter can helps you to faster and easier.

Check this article http://www.mboxfileconverter.n.nu/

You can also try this http://www.allinoneemailconverter.com/

stephanie...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2014, 2:04:30 PM2/11/14
Hi Andrew

You can simply convert MBOX to Outlook PST effectively with MBOX to Outlook Converter Tool. This application is available in online market free of charge. You can get trial facility from here: http://tinyurl.com/o5ntxc7

trans...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2014, 3:13:43 PM7/26/14
MBOX to PST is a multifarious tool that provides the capability to the user of converting MBOX files created using AppleMail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, Opera, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, GyazMail, Gnu, Sparrow, or The Bat! Email client into MS Outlook importable PST file format. With this effective utility, the users can migrate multiple MBOX files into PST in a single conversion cycle. For information and free download http://bestmboxtopst.blogspot.com

trans...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2014, 3:16:04 PM7/26/14
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

bobken...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 5:41:16 AM8/1/14
So many professional software available for MBOX to PST converter, which can be find out in Google search. I would also like to recommend such an excellent MBOX to PST Converter Software. This software convert MAc mail to Outlook PST format. You can immediately convert MBOX file to PST file within few seconds. For more details about the tool visit: http://www.filesrepairtool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html
Message has been deleted

asbur...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015, 6:35:23 AM1/21/15
You can try MBOX to PST converter tool. This software provides two options for saving the converted files i.e. the user can either save the converted files in
already existing PST or in a newly created PST. With this utility, the user can convert multiple MBOX files in a single conversion cycle.You can get some more
important information about the tool from here: http://www.filesrepairtool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

johnb...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2015, 3:51:06 AM2/18/15
Try this utility of MBOX to PST, this tool is highly efficient to perform an easy and quick conversion of MBOX files to PST format. Read More:- http://nalavadebela.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/mbox-to-pst-conversion-process/

jhons...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 1:57:24 AM3/5/15
Use the PCVARE MBOX to PST Converter that can quickly and easily solve your problem to convert mbox to pst. You can also try its conversion processing with free 10 emails conversion from MBOX to PST. I had used it to convert MBOX files into Microsoft Outlook so I am sure about its conversion processing read more >> http://www.pcvare.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

zoras...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2015, 7:16:09 AM4/4/15
I have seen all below listed tool, but one is missing that I used in the past for myself. The MBOX to Outlook converter is capable to convert multiple MBOX files at a time into one of the reliable format: PST, EML and MSG. Apart from that, the tool supports 21+ desktop email clients and provide many unique features that make conversion easier. Free demo tool can be downloaded for the trial purpose that is available here: http://www.mboxtooutlook.org

johnb...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 3:32:14 AM4/17/15
Advanced MBOX Converter tool performs conversion of MBOX files (normal as well as corrupted) into Outlook PST format within a few mouse clicks. This tool is highly efficient to perform an easy and quick conversion of MBOX files to PST format. Visit: http://nalavadebela.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/mbox-to-pst-conversion-process/

kayer.je...@gmail.com

May 26, 2015, 3:18:34 AM5/26/15
Best Mbox to Pst Converter software that can convert OperaMail, Pocomail, Mozillamail, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, Mutt, ClawsMail, Entourage, Thunderbird, Turnpike, Apple Mail, Eudora, Mulberry, Netscape, Gnu Mail, Sylpheed, MailCopa, Berkeley, Earthlink, The BAT, Evolution, Cone, Chaso Intellect etc MBOX files to PST, MSG and EML formats.

Here you can find more information: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

johnba...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2015, 6:38:02 AM6/20/15
For an easy and instant solution to convert MBOX to PST files, you should try to take a help of any perfect conversion application like Mbox to Pst Converter Software that can easily transfer or move MBOX files of different mail client to Outlook PST files.It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX files into Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird or Power mail in Outlook PST file created importable perform.

Further details visit us :- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

jakeo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 2:32:40 PM6/29/15
MBOX to PST Tool to convert multiple MBOX files into MS Outlook PST file format with MBOX to PST converter. This is one of the best tools to export MBOX files into Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and all below versions. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-software/

stephenr...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 5:50:33 AM6/30/15
For Quick conversion procedure you can use QuickData MBOX to PST converter which helps to convert MBOX files of any email client into most popular Microsoft Outlook format. Download the free trial edition of the program to check working procedure: http://quickdata.org/mbox-to-pst.html

go4g...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015, 12:57:42 PM7/26/15
Already there are so many third party tools descrived for the purpose, but if still you are looking for a perfect mbox to pst converter tool then user can refer to http://www.datarepairtools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html to know about mbox to pst converter which can export mbox file to pst as well Office 365, RTF, PDF & HTML file formats. It supports almost all Outlook versions and upto Windows 8 operating system.

ellenp...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2015, 12:43:03 AM8/8/15
Wants to MBOX to PST Converter migrate and start working with Outlook. But this decision seems a difficult one when it comes to migrating the old data in the new client. Since all the above mentioned email clients support the MBOX file format, the data cannot be directly accessed in Outlook. But with the MBOX To PST Converter this task has been made possible.

To Download:- http://www.mboxtopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/

maldonad...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2015, 1:12:38 AM8/20/15
MBOX to PST conversion tool is a tool that easily migrates the e-mails from MBOX files to PST file format. The results of this tool are accurate, trustworthy and preferred by the professionals. The MBOX converter tool effectively exports multiple MBOX files into PST files format in batch and will create single .pst file of UNICODE type for each MBOX file.

Read more :- <a href="http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html/">http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html/</a>

kylem...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 12:58:31 PM8/24/15
MBOX to PST converter to transfer or move all emails and other MBOX files of Apple Mail to Outlook PST format within few clicks. For any other query, you can visit here...http://www.mozesoft.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

ironf...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 1:10:04 AM9/24/15
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

SysInfoTools Advanced MBOX to PST Converter tool, that converts all MBOX files into PST file and other file format easily. Visit http://mbox2pstconverter.com/ website for more details of this reliable tool.

digitaltwea...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2015, 6:18:57 AM10/10/15
Make a smooth hassle free transition from Mac Mail to Outlook, with the best MBOX to PST Outlook converter over internet. Digital Tweaks brings to you the Mailbox to PST Export Tool Version 1.0, which has proved to be user convenient and accepts accessibility with Unicode conversions.http://mbox-to-pst-converter.en.softonic.com/mac

jakeo...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 1:51:44 PM10/22/15
MBOX to Outlook PST converter is a tool that easily converts the emails from MBOX files to PST. The results of this tool are accurate, trustworthy and preferred by the professionals. The MBOX converter effectively exports single or multiple MBOX files into PST format in batch and will create single .pst file of UNICODE type for every MBOX file. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-software/

John Brooks

Oct 26, 2015, 2:57:55 AM10/26/15
Uer can export MBOX files to PST file using mbox to pst conversion tool. There are various third party mbox to pst conversion tools to convert mbox file created in number of mail clients to MS Outlook PST or Office 365, RTF, PDF & HTML file format.

Go to :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

poonamr.sy...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2016, 2:53:18 AM1/16/16
You can convert your MBOX files into PST by using any third party solution as well as with the help of manual techniques to convert the files. Check the below converter and convert your MBOX files within a few clicks.
http://www.convertmbox2pst.com/

fauset...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 8:11:34 AM2/7/16
MBOX to PST Tool to convert multiple MBOX files into MS Outlook PST file format with MBOX to PST converter. This is one of the best tools to export MBOX files into Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and all below versions. - See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

maneet...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 5:18:29 AM7/4/16
Solution should be easy so that we can gets the fast and trustworthy
Outlook of MBOX file conversion. All dear user who are wondering to an easy way of MBOX to PST Converter then they all can take a help of MBOX to PST Solution post using the link: https://goo.gl/4EW2Q7

wills...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 6:24:39 AM8/3/16
This conversion is possible with any third party tool that converts MBOX to PST, I have performed this conversion task for my personal work. You can also do it with http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html this will help you to convert all your file data from OST file to PST file format.

gupta1...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2016, 4:07:37 AM10/10/16
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

You can use MailsDaddy mbox to pst converter for converting MBOX to PST quickly.

http://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

anoop....@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016, 4:46:14 AM10/15/16
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

For the quick conversion of MBOX files into PST use the best utility MBOX to PST Converter to export all the email messages along with the corresponding attachments into MS Outlook.

For More Info: - http://www.zooksoftware.com/mbox-to-pst/

jamie...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 8:28:10 AM10/18/16
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

You can simply try this tool here http://www.tucows.com/preview/1603798/Jagware-MBOX-To-PST-Wizard
It is simple, easy and powerful tool to convert multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST format without much efforts. If you are not technically sound then this tool is made for you. I using it and feel so happy

im.stefan...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2016, 4:49:56 AM10/19/16
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Exporting MBOX files to PST isn't easy but by the use of MBOX to PST file it is easy now. Get the tool from here and use it http://www.softweak.com/converter/mbox-to-pst.html

Software retains total MBOX mailbox data all through the conversion process, so test the tool now.

doe...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 6:52:43 AM10/24/16
When you are dealing with MBOX to PST conversion problem, then I share ideas, you can try a simple solution that converts all MBOX file emails into a PST Outlook format. You handled it safely and easily, so I am suggesting you to once try this tool to get accomplished email migration, visit : http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

dtephe...@gmail.com

May 13, 2017, 7:14:32 AM5/13/17
You can use MBOX to PST converter software to quickly convert MBOX file into Outlook PST file format. Free version will convert 10 emails from MBOX file into PST format. Free download: https://www.gaintools.com/mbox/pst/

jcen...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2017, 12:34:38 AM7/17/17
You can use Softaken MBOX to PST converter tool to convert MBOX files into PST file format for MS Outlook. https://www.softaken.com/mbox-to-pst-converter

jodyjac...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 3:49:50 AM9/13/17
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Try MBOX to PST Converter. With its Add Folder button, you can easily convert complete folder filled with unlimited MBOX files into PST format with attachments in a single time.

For more information visit: http://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-to-pst/

johnson...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2017, 6:17:54 AM11/30/17
If you are looking for a solution that easily converts all the MBOX files to PST format then use Thunderbird to Outlook PST Converter. This software allows the complete conversion of your MBOX to PST Software
files. With this effective solution, you can easily converts unlimited file. This software is able to convert multiple files at once via Batch conversion option.

Visit at ; http://www.mboxtopst.mergepstpro.com/

mattren...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 6:18:38 AM12/1/17
Conversion of MBOX files from their supported email client application like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Mulberry To Outlook PST format might be easier if you have a reliable solution for performing this operation. Most of the users use the manual technique because it's a free solution and easily convert Apple Mail MBOX file to PST format.

Visit at ; http://www.outlookconverter.net/mbox-to-pst

sabrina...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 6:29:17 AM12/1/17
MBOX to PST Converter that quickly transfer or converts all MBOX file of different mail client like Thunderbird, Opera, Apple Mail etc to Windows Outlook PST format without altering any data.

Visit at ; http://www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 5:30:28 AM1/8/18
Use thunderbird to outlook Converter software, which is used to convert MBOX clients into the Outlook PST file format. It gives additional flexibility to export converted files as a new file or restore as in existing profile. It converts emails from SeaMonkey, Claws Mail, Sylpheed, Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Evolution, Mulberry and other email clients. visit https://www.softknoll.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

alias...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 7:41:24 AM2/9/18
To quickly convert MBOX to PST of Outlook you must consider the professional solution like MBOX to PST Converter Software.
For more detail read blog: http://import-mbox-files-to-outlook.webflow.io/

olivia

Mar 12, 2018, 8:15:18 AM3/12/18
Yes, you can quickly convert MBOX files into PST and can support corrupt MBOX files as well.
Free download it from here: http://download.cnet.com/SysInfoTools-MBOX-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77504640.html

amandase...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 8:18:44 AM3/12/18
Using this software user can import MBOX files into Outlook PST in sufficient way. Software has been developed in such manner that can handle multiple functions at a time like import, export, transfer and conversion of MBOX to Outlook 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Read more: www.convertmbox2pst.com

softak...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 4:50:42 AM4/3/18
three are multiple tools are available to convert database from mbox file format to outlook pst file format. you just need to find out best tool that can easily convert database from mbo file format to outlook pst file format. try this tool https://www.softaken.com/mbox-to-pst-converter this tool will help you to migrate database from mbox file format to pst file format

jenish...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 3:09:15 AM4/12/18
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

I am also try many tools for export emails from MBOX file to Outlook PST format because i have no. of
clients which have different MBOX file and i exporting that into Outlook, Office 365 Mailbox and Exchange Server Mailbox.
The direct thing is I want to tell you that our software is the best and cheapest and supports all versions.
know More Detail :- http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

scarlett...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 1:18:18 AM4/16/18
Yes, you can quickly convert MBOX file to PST format using Indya MBOX to PST Converter. The tool is completely convert millions of MBOX file into PST without outlook. You can make conversion in bulk without losing any bit of data. It supports all MBOX supportive applications easily.

To know more: http://www.indyasoftware.com/mbox-to-pst.html

stedc...@gmail.com

May 3, 2018, 2:57:44 AM5/3/18
If you are facing all kinds of difficulty with migrate mbox file to pst format, then you can take help of MBOX to PST converter software to easiest way to migrate all mbox file cratered by email clients including AppleMail, Entourage, PocoMail, Netscape, Postbox, Eudora, Spicebird, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, Thunderbird, Opera, GyazMail, Gnu, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, Sparrow and The Bat! into PST and MSG format. Read more : www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Wally W.

May 3, 2018, 9:04:31 AM5/3/18
On Wed, 2 May 2018 23:57:31 -0700 (PDT), stedc...@gmail.com wrote:

>If you are facing all kinds of difficulty with migrate mbox file to pst format, then you can take help of MBOX to PST converter software to easiest way to migrate all mbox file cratered by email clients including AppleMail, Entourage, PocoMail, Netscape, Postbox, Eudora, Spicebird, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, Thunderbird, Opera, GyazMail, Gnu, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, Sparrow and The Bat! into PST and MSG format. Read more : www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Or, tell M$ and their PST format to pound sand.

You named several good programs that support a common file format.

How is it sane to move accessible data to a cryptic, proprietary
format that is usable by only one, expensive program that becomes
"upgraded" in ways many long-time users can find to be enraging?

surendr...@engineer.ai

Sep 19, 2018, 4:17:02 AM9/19/18
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Hey, Why don't you check this article.
https://www.theproche.com/2018/09/18/know-how-to-export-gmail-emails-to-mbox-file-format-effectively/

as14...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2018, 8:08:35 AM10/3/18
MBOX to PST Converter allows multiple mail files without wasting time. The software is very helpful to export MBox files by many email applications. This tool maintains the hierarchy of the folder and also convert MBOX along with attachments.

Visit at ; https://www.softakel.com/blog/5-excellent-mbox-to-pst-converter-tool-to-export-data-flawlessly.html

nickw...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2018, 7:00:24 AM10/24/18
MBOX to PST converter is a tool which can effortlessly migrate your MBOX documents into outlook PST without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used email customer. This software program deals with the email messages and file attachments in MBOX file layout to transform them into PST format easily with none records loss. Visit:- http://www.outlookconverter.net/mbox-to-pst

vishwakar...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 1:33:42 AM11/1/18
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

I would like to suggest MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter to secure migrate MBOX file & folder to Outlook PST format. The tool supports more than 30 email clients MBOX data such as Apple Mail, Entourage, Netscape, Opera Mail, SeaMonkey, The Bat, Claws Mail etc. And the best part of the tool is that it keeps folder hierarchy, Rich text, and attachment after the conversion of any old or new MBOX data. The tool provides several facilities to make the migration process easier at any time.
for more detail you may visit official website.

sysin...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2019, 6:43:37 AM3/23/19
How to Convert MBOX to PST to access Apple Mail, WLM, Entourage and multiple other email clients' databases into MS Outlook. Click: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Get Try KDETools MBOX to PST Converter tools will save your time and safely conversion of MBOX files into PST, EML, MSG, Office365, Contacts, Calendar, HTML and Exchange server live etc.

Let's find which one is well-suitable for you."

albajes...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 7:00:18 AM3/30/19
Yes, I would like to suggest the best MBOX to PST Tool to convert MBOX files to PST file format. The tool is an automated solution to convert MBOX to PST in both single mode and batch mode at once without any issue. Every user can easily use this MBOX to PST software on all Windows OS platforms.

Read complete details here: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox/pst.html

katiyar.p...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 8:13:41 AM4/15/19
On Wednesday, 13 February 2008 20:55:42 UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

You can also try MBOX to PST converter tool from Bitdataconversion that can easily convert your multiple MBOX files into PST format.
For more info visit here:http://www.bitdataconversion.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

katiyar.p...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 8:14:24 AM4/15/19

zarif...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 5:53:29 AM6/17/19
Get the most trusted and recommended third party software, Kernel for MBOX to PST converter. The software permit its user to convert multiple mailboxes in a single attempt.
To evaluate the features and functionalities of the software, download its free demo version, from - https://www.kerneldatarecovery.com/convert-mbox-to-pst.html

chriswa...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2019, 7:24:38 AM6/19/19
By Using this software you can convert MBOX files to Outlook PST , This tool even allows you to convert MBOX files into other formats as well like EML, MSG, RTF and HTML. This tool supports all email clients using MBOX formats like: Thunderbird, Entourage, Spicebird, Netscape, Incredimail, ClawsMail, Pocomail, AppleMail, OperaMail, MozillaMail Eudora, Evolution, Sylpheed , Mulberry, SeaMonkey, etc.
More Information : http://www.howtosol.com/products/convert-mbox-to-pst.html

vishwakar...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2019, 7:06:13 AM11/21/19
You need a tool for MBOX to PST conversion and i have an post that gives you complete information about MBOX to PST migration. As well as you can also export the MBOX data to Office 365, Live Exchange, PST, EML, HTML, RTF & other mailing formats.
Visit: https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/how-to-convert-mbox-files-to-outlook-pst-format-and-import-into-outlook/

mohitkes...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 2:45:20 AM11/22/19
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Convert MBOX to PST by taking the help of SysBud MBOX to PST Converter. The software effortlessly migrates MBOX files into PST with maintaining all folder structure meta properties & HTML formatting. It supports all mbox supportive platform. The utility is compatible to migrate all MBOX/MBS/MBX based email client data into PST file format. The tool support entire editions of Windows OS. It comes up with many unique features as:-
1:- No file size limitations.
2:- Provide an option to move multiple MBOX files into single or separate PST files.
3:- Support the entire edition of the Outlook & Windows version.
4:- Support all MBOX/MBX/MBS based email client data for PST migration
For more details visit here:-http://www.sysbud.com/mbox-to-pst.html

doh...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2019, 5:17:41 AM12/6/19
To convert the MBOX file data into Outlook PST I also recommend the A2Z Migrations for Thunderbird to Outlook. This two-in-one software will help you to convert the Mozilla Thunderbird or MBOX file data with all emails & attachments into the Outlook PST or other formats like EML, MSG, HTML, and RTF, etc in a few simple steps.
To get the complete solution you can visit: http://www.a2zmigrations.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter/

joyde...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2019, 5:28:38 AM12/27/19
For an easy and quick solution to convert the MBOX file to PST file, you can try the help of any correct migration software, such as MBOX to PST Converter, which can easily migrate different mail clients in your mailbox to Outlook PST files. This tool allows you to export 25+ MBOX based email client data such as Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, Pocomail, SeaMonkey, etc into the Outlook PST file format. The software is user-friendly and facilitates the transfer the MBOX files in PST format in the easiest process. The results of this tool are accurate, dependable and preferred by professionals. Visit here: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-mbox-file/

somendra...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 4:32:43 AM1/20/20
I would like to make you aware of one of the software named as MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter. This is an effective tool to convert MBOX to PST format without any hassle. It has a simple GUI interface that easies to operate and perform MBOX to PST conversion. It exports the complete data with folder structure and key elements and preserves all emails. It is a very safe and advanced tool that embeds many features to solve MBOX for Outlook migration.

Download it- https://filehippo.com/download_mailsdaddy-mbox-to-pst-converter/

mailsso...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2020, 1:47:23 AM1/21/20
If you want to convert your MBOX file to PST with full safety of all the data then you can go with MailsSoftware MBOX to PST converter. This MBOX file converter is specially made for Windows users and supports all versions of Windows. Using this amazing software you can convert the MBOX file of 25+ emails client like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Sea monkey, Eudora, Opera mail, Post box and etc.
To know more click on http://www.mailssoftware.org/mbox-to-pst-converter/

zara12...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2020, 5:10:46 AM1/23/20
Here is the solution to your problem. You should try the MBOX to PST Converter tool, without any doubt. You can migrate your unlimited files without any error and without makes any changes to your data. MBOX to PST converter is a tool which can effortlessly migrate your MBOX documents into outlook PST without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get the right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used, email customer.
Visit here:- https://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

marcus...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 2:06:59 AM6/1/20
Convert quickly your data files of MBOX to PST with Mail Extractor Pro converter tool. I suggest this tool because it is fast, safe, smart and simple to use.
Read more here: https://uslsoftware.hatenadiary.com/entry/email-conversion-tool

John Davis

Oct 22, 2020, 11:38:20 PM10/22/20
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst

Yes there is a tool that can easily Export MBOX files to PST format smoothly
This is one of the professional program - SoftwareImperial MBOX Converter Software
Get the Full Information and Download here https://download.cnet.com/MBOX-Converter/3000-2248_4-78331606.html

Julie Joseph

Mar 21, 2021, 2:17:10 AM3/21/21
Download Outlook OST to PST file exporter software for recovering OST file data and exporting OST file to PST file instantly. Program can superbly import OST file to PST, Office 365, Zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, VCF, ICS & HTML File.

More Info :- https://www.jsltools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Joy Hopson

Aug 17, 2021, 2:47:18 AM8/17/21
On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 8:55:42 PM UTC+5:30, Andrew wrote:
> Does anyone know how to quickly convert MBOX to pst
If a user wants to convert MBOX files to PST files, they can use eSoftTools MBOX converter software, which has excellent features for saving time and easily exporting single or multiple MBOX files to Outlook PST files without losing any Thunderbird data. It can convert MBOX profiles to MSG, EML, EMLX, YAHOO, OFFICE 365, PST, GMAIL, and HTML files, among others.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/mbox-converter.html

Akash Aryson

Aug 23, 2021, 1:28:23 AM8/23/21
MBOX Converter is the best tool for converting MBOX files. It can simply convert MBOX files to PST files without losing any information. This tool can provide advanced techniques. It can convert Mbox files to PST in various file formats, including MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, NSF, etc. It also works with cloud email clients and can save MBOX files in Outlook, Yahoo, and Gmail. It can support files saved in the .mbox file format in additional email clients. It can handle more than 20 different email clients.
Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/import-mbox/

Manoj Shukla

Sep 8, 2021, 6:34:26 AM9/8/21
Here, I am to help in your MBOX to PST email migration. I suggest the most trusted tool for MBOX to PST migration on Mac. The tool MBOX Converter for Mac converts all your MBOX files not only in PST formats but also in EML, MBOX, PDF, HTML, TXT, etc formats. This tool has a Mail Filter option which lets you filter emails by their date. You can try it from here: https://www.macsonik.com/mbox/converter/

Chandrabhan Gupta

Sep 10, 2021, 5:18:31 AM9/10/21
You can Utilize the extraordinary and admirable tool called DRS MBOX file Converter to convert all the MBOX data into single or separate PST with a date range filter. The tool is compatible with all MS Outlook editions 2019, 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007, etc., and is supportive of all Windows versions such as 10, 8.1,8, 7, XP, etc. You can download the trial version which converts a few things from every folder. you can download this tool from here:- https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/mbox-file-converter.php

Manoj Sharma

Oct 7, 2021, 12:32:44 AM10/7/21
We all know that Outlook for Windows supported the PST files, Thus it is necessary to convert MBOX files into PST when you want to open them in Outlook for Windows. Recently, I have gone through this amazing blog post that helped me to export MBOX files from Thunderbird to Outlook.

This article explains the manual ways to export your Thunderbird MBOX files into Outlook PST. It contains the detailed procedure of:

1. Adding the email client to Outlook.
2. Step by Step procedure of Outlook Configuration.
3. Import MBOX files into Outlook by drag and drop method.

Manual techniques are free to use. However, these have some limitations that increase the demand for an automated tool that can handle the whole process securely. In this regard, this article also enlightening to an effective MBOX to PST converter. You can try its free demo version to analyze the performance.

Reference article: https://www.recoveryandmanagement.com/export-from-thunderbird-to-outlook/

priyanka arya

Oct 8, 2021, 4:01:56 AM10/8/21
SysInfo MBOX to PST Converter is a professional program to migrate MBOX to PST and various file formats like Office 365, MSG, EML, HTML, etc. It is a reliable source that provides some easy steps to transfer MBOX data to PST which can be easily followed by both professional and non-professional users so no need for technical skills. It supports all Windows OS and Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. Free demo version is also available for users.

Read here: https://www.sysinfotools.com/blog/manual-methods-to-convert-mbox-file-to-pst/

Data Converter Softwares

Oct 21, 2021, 1:23:49 AM10/21/21
Then try the Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter, which allows you to easily export emails from MBOX to PST. MBOX and PST are different email formats. MBOX cannot export messages from MBOX to PST. Therefore, if you want to export MBOX to PST emails, please don't waste time exporting Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter, which is a fast and safe way to export MBOX to PST files. I recently used it and got a complete conversion when exporting MBOX files to PST in batch. Many tools, but this is the best choice to quickly export MBOX data to PST. Refer:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/mbox-to-outlook-converter.html

Robert R

Nov 27, 2021, 5:39:09 AM11/27/21
EdbMails MBOX to PST file converter supports MBOX files from email clients like Thunderbird, Entourage, Pocomail, Spicebird, Eudora, Mulberry, AppleMail, SeaMonkey, ClawsMail, OperaMail, Netscape, Mozilla Mail, Sylpheed, Cone, Evolution, Mutt, Gnu Mail.

For ease of use and professional reasons, many users like to access their MBOX mailboxes in Outlook. For accessing MBOX emails in MS Outlook, you need to convert MBOX file to PST format. Using EdbMails you can view all the MBOX contents and selectively export the mails to PST easily.
To know more : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Mukul Tiwari

Dec 6, 2021, 3:54:12 AM12/6/21
Try Cigati MBOX to PST Converter Software that can convert MBOX files to multiple file formats such as PST, EML, PDF, MSG, etc. You can Convert Multiple MBOX Files to PST and other file formats. It provides an remove duplicate emails option to remove copied emails from the conversion process. When you opt Save in the Same folder feature of the software, source path will be set as your destination path.

For More Info Visit: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/blog/convert-mbox-to-pst-file/

Software Link: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

Kelly Lasner

Sep 14, 2022, 2:34:55 AM9/14/22
Now automatically switch MBOX files into Outlook PST format with MBOX to PST Converter Application. Trying this tool one can effortlessly open the Mozilla Thunderbird files in Outlook all versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. The Windows supported app interface is user friendly and non-difficult. You can transfer many MBOX files to Outlook PST in single time processing.

Refer: https://www.gaintools.com/mbox/pst/
Message has been deleted

Ellen Spencer

Nov 17, 2022, 7:04:19 AM11/17/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 5:54:19 PM UTC+5:30, Pallavi Kumari wrote:
> If you facing a problem during the conversion of MBOX files to PST file format. Then you can try the software MBOX Migrator. This tool can easily export data from MBOX files to PST file format. It is also able to convert MBOX files to various file formats. Technical and non-technical people can easily handle this tool due to its user-friendly interface. This software is compatible with all the versions of the Windows operating system.
> For more info visit:-https://www.convertertools.org/mbox-migrator/

One more third-party solution is available, you can download and test the tool now
https://download.cnet.com/BitVare-for-MBOX/3000-2369_4-78704477.html

Pallavi Kumari

Dec 6, 2022, 2:44:27 AM12/6/22
To convert MBOX files into PST format try an effective software MBOX Migrator Tool. This software will help you to convert MBOX files into Outlook PST. It allows you to migrate multiple MBOX files into PST at once. It maintains the original folder structure during the conversion of MBOX files. Due to its user-friendly interface, both technical and non-technical people can easily use this tool. You can download and use its free trial version to check its features.

Suman Rawat

Dec 9, 2022, 2:51:41 AM12/9/22
Aryson MBOX to PST Converter is the prominent software to convert MBOX files to PST format. It converts single or multiple MBOX files to various file formats like EML, MSG, and RTF. The software keeps maintains the folder hierarchy and originality of the data. Users can convert multiple MBOX files into a single PST file.
Know more: https://www.arysontechnologies.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

braxton green

Jun 15, 2023, 1:21:06 AM6/15/23
Convert MBOX to PST Tool is a fast and efficient solution for converting MBOX files to PST format for Mac/Windows. It has been designed to be user-friendly, making it suitable for both technical and non-technical users. The software supports a range of email clients that utilize MBOX files such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Poco Mail, Eudora, Sec Monkey, Opera Mail, and Entourage, among others. Additionally, it is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems, ensuring seamless functionality on both platforms. With its comprehensive features and broad compatibility, the MBOX to Outlook Converter Tool provides a dependable and practical approach to MBOX to PST conversion.

Visit here for more info: - https://www.mailvita.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Mark

Feb 8, 2024, 4:22:15 AMFeb 8
TrustVare MBOX to PST Converter is considered one of the best tools available for converting MBOX files to PST format. This software works very well and can convert multiple MBOX files to PST format in just a few clicks. It has an easy-to-use interface that makes it accessible to users of all technical levels. In addition, the software maintains the integrity of email data during the conversion, ensuring that all email formatting, attachments and metadata are preserved in the output PST file TrustVare MBOX to PST Converter also supports a wide range of email clients using MBOX format Want is used to convert from email client to Microsoft Outlook Overall, TrustVare MBOX to PST Converter is a reliable and efficient tool that makes the MBOX to PST conversion process simple and easy.

Get more info: https://www.trustvare.com/mbox/pst/