OLM to PST Converter tool

charlesma...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 12:20:05 AM12/23/15
Use OLM to PST Converter tool and convert OLM file in PST format. The software is designed in a user-friendly and interactive environment which enables even a novice to operate the software without requiring any help or support.This is ultimate software which converts all OLM data into PST file format within few clicks With it, you can safely convert OLM data into PST.It can supported all Version MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac.

To get more details visit :- http://www.olmtopstconverter.edbtopst-converter.com/

ericte...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2015, 1:56:00 AM12/26/15
I would also recommend a professional OLM to PST Converter software that can convert an OLM file into PST and other popular email formats, such as: DBX, EML and MBOX Etc. It can supported MS Outlook (2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/97). Get more detail click here - http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-olm-to-pst-converter.html

kennethl...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 12:36:26 AM12/30/15
To convert Mac Outlook OLM file to PST file format, you can download OLM to PST Converter software which can easily transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST, including emails, contacts and calendars of Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files. See more info:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/convert-olm-file-to-pst.html

rexth...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016, 4:24:25 AM1/7/16
OLM to PST Converter tool is compatible with all Windows versions and all outlook version, It can quickly convert olm file into pst file format, without facing any issue. That can exports emails into PST, MSG (Message), and EML (Email). To know more about this software, Click here - http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

frankn...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 12:57:35 PM1/22/16
Free Download OLM to PST converter software ( https://softcart.wordpress.com/olm-to-pst-converter-software/ ) to convert OLM file from Outlook OLM file for mac. It helps you to access Outlook 2011 mailbox in Windows Outlook 2013, 2007, 2010 and 2010 email application. - See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

rexth...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 12:43:32 AM2/1/16
OLM to PST Converter " http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/olm-pst-converter.html " can exports all the mailbox objects like Contacts, Inbox, Calendars, Notes, and Tasks from OLM files of Outlook for Mac to the PST files of MS outlook. It can supported all update OS version and MS Outlook version, And you can easy to save different items in PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, IMAP, RTF, TXT, MHTML, HTML and DBX file formats.

elizabet...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2016, 2:15:38 AM4/15/16
When it comes to professional transfers from OLM formal to a PST platform you can rely on our software OLM to PST Converter Pro, from Gladwev.

You are guided carefully throughout the process with easy hints and images suitable for anyone's understanding. The process will be smooth and fast. You won't wait more than a few minutes and the transfer won't be interrupted by errors and bugs. These kind of inconveniences are very dangerous because it can compromise your entire migration losing your files and attachments. We assure you a safe conversion without facing any problems. Your PST platform will give you the familiar feeling of using the old OLM platform : same order, same file and attachments quality and same quantity.

Download source:- http://www.olmtopstconverterpro.com/

zwalke...@gmail.com

May 17, 2019, 12:23:23 AM5/17/19
Tool to Convert OLM to PST for Windows is a tool which can effortlessly migrate your OLM documents into PST format without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it Outlook that is commonly used, email customer. This software program deals with the email messages and file attachments in OLM file to transform them into PST format easily with none records loss and works well in all Windows OS. Visit here for more details:- https://www.tooltoconvert.com/olmtopst.html

Lilliandavies

Oct 1, 2019, 12:14:17 AM10/1/19
You can use ToolsGround OLM to PST Converter software, this software is very effective to convert OLM data files into PST file format. It can also import large size OLM files into PST file format easily and make it done safely.

More Info:- https://www.toolsground.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

brianhal...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2019, 2:52:10 AM10/1/19
Download an effective professional OLM to PST Converter for Mac. With the help of this tool quickly converts all email items like mails, attachments, contacts and calendar events to PST format. This tool easy to use secure and safe. The OLM to PST Converter for Mac more compatible with Mac. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and Mac versions.

For more detail click here:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

davidsc...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2019, 2:51:53 AM10/12/19
If you want to convert OLM formats to PST format without losing your emails files then you should use this OLM to PST converter software which is a certified OLM to PST software that works on mac and guarantees 100% safety. This software is helpful to convert OLM file to PST file format. This software save and recover into a new file of any of these formats: PST, EML, MSG file format.

Read more:- https://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-olm-to-pst-converter.html

rickyr...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2019, 6:50:13 AM10/30/19
For OLM to PST Conversion you can use this OLM to PST Converter Software that can easily Convert your OLM file to PST file.

For more info visit main site: http://www.olmtopstconverter.emltopstutility.com/

Smith Scaret

Jul 16, 2020, 2:39:34 AM7/16/20
An outstanding OLM to PST converter tool that build absolute replicas of the data files. It converts all items like contacts, calendars, attachments, graphic images, etc. The tool is completely bug-free which makes the journey smooth and hassle-free.

Click here: http://www.gladwev.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

Zeeshan Sid

Oct 22, 2020, 6:24:52 AM10/22/20
On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 12:09:34 PM UTC+5:30, Smith Scaret wrote:
> An outstanding OLM to PST converter tool that build absolute replicas of the data files. It converts all items like contacts, calendars, attachments, graphic images, etc. The tool is completely bug-free which makes the journey smooth and hassle-free.
>
> Click here: http://www.gladwev.com/olm-to-pst-converter/
Easily convert all the Mac OLM files into Outlook PST format with the help of best OLM to PST converter tool. With this tool you can convert all the OLM files into PST format without any issue.
For more info:- https://www.nsfsecurityremover.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

priyanka arya

Oct 23, 2020, 6:58:38 AM10/23/20
I am here with one of the best MSG converter that will permit users to transfer MSG into PST, PDF, EMLX, MBOX, MHT, EML, MHTML, AOL, TXT, HTML. Along with attachments and even free demo version of the software is also available for the users.

Read here: https://www.sysinfotools.com/msg-converter.php

Amit Singh

Apr 30, 2021, 5:19:24 AM4/30/21
On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 12:09:34 PM UTC+5:30, Smith Scaret wrote:
> An outstanding OLM to PST converter tool that build absolute replicas of the data files. It converts all items like contacts, calendars, attachments, graphic images, etc. The tool is completely bug-free which makes the journey smooth and hassle-free.
>
> Click here: http://www.gladwev.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

Converting Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST can be done manually and using any third-party software. However, in the manual process, you can experience several issues, such as data inconsistency, missing attachment, messed folder hierarchy, and also the chance of data loss. You can easily avoid these issues by using third-party software such as Stellar Converter for OLM. It converts OLM to PST in just a few clicks without any changes in emails and folder hierarchy. The software comes with many features such as a free preview of converted OLM mailbox items, innovative saving options, view & save log reports, live software updates, vast compatibility, and many more.

For more info visit Stellar Converter for OLM official website - https://www.stellarinfo.com/email-tools/olm-to-pst-converter.php

Raghav goyal

May 21, 2021, 3:36:47 AM5/21/21
You can also try this OLM File Converter software tool because it helps me a lot with its advanced features that make a very interactive interface for easily understand and convert files with high speed to save time.
Click on this given URL to read more about it:- https://www.sysinfotools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.php

Chandrabhan Gupta

Jun 4, 2021, 1:19:39 AM6/4/21
Hi! you can use the amazing and successful DRS OLM to PSt converter tool that can quickly convert Mac OLM to PST format. It is the best tool for all users, Now we are following this software and get quick results and a free demo version.
know more:https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/olm-to-pst-converter.php

Akash Aryson

Sep 2, 2021, 12:52:57 AM9/2/21
OLM to PST Converter Tool is a tool that allows you to convert Outlook OLM files to Outlook PST file types safely. This converter tool includes several innovative features that ensure a safe and secure conversion. It quickly converts single and bulk OLM files into PST formats, preserving all data elements such as calendars, tasks, notes, pictures, conversations, contacts, drafts, journals, appointments, attachments, and more.
Visit: https://www.msoutlookhelp.com/olm/converter.html

Manoj Shukla

Sep 8, 2021, 6:04:42 AM9/8/21
As a Data & Cloud Migration Expert, I would like to recommend one of the most efficient solutions for OLM to PST migration on Mac. The mac-based utility OLM Converter for Mac converts all your OLM files with its mail attachments. This tool not only converts OLM into PST but also converts OLM into EML, PDF, MBOX, CSV, TXT, HTML, DOC, etc. Also, this expert-recommended utility exports all your Mac Outlook OLM files to Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, iCloud, IMAP, etc. You can check out this tool from here: https://www.macsonik.com/olm/converter/

Chandrabhan Gupta

Sep 21, 2021, 4:51:30 AM9/21/21
Hi! everyone I want to share with you advanced and easy software that can easy to convert OLM files into PST files format. this software name is DRS OLM Converter . It is a more efficient and user-friendly tool and also provides a free demo version.
know more: https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/olm-converter.php

Chandrabhan Gupta

Sep 21, 2021, 4:52:31 AM9/21/21
If you are finding for a free method to convert yourr OLM file data into MS Outlook PST file format, without any risk. So, you can try the best DRS OLM to PST Tool. Where everything about conversion is presented in a pretty simple way in few steps. So, user can also convert their Mac OLM files to PST, by following this manual procedure.
know more: https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/olm-converter.php
Message has been deleted

Adam Scott

Nov 6, 2021, 4:33:49 AM11/6/21
Convert your OLM file to Outlook PST format, including all attachments and data items, with Softaken Free OLM to PST Converter Software for Mac OS. It's a multi-format converter that can convert OLM files to PST, MBOX, EMLX, EML, and HTML, among other formats. It works with all Windows OS versions and all versions of MS Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and older.

Read More: https://www.softakensoftware.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Rohit Singh

Nov 9, 2021, 3:47:20 AM11/9/21
I would like to recommend the best Cigati OLM to PST Converter, which converts numerous Mac Outlook OLM files to Windows Outlook PST file format without any restrictions, covering emails, calendars, tasks, contacts, notes, and so on.

For More Info: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/olm-to-pst-converter/

Manoj Sharma

Nov 11, 2021, 3:47:21 AM11/11/21
If you are searching for an effective solution to convert OLM files into PST then you should opt for a professional software solution. This approach is highly recommended by experts in this field. It ensures high data integrity by maintaining the original data structure. In this regard, you can select the MCT OLM to PST Converter to execute this conversion process. This software has a self explainatory GUI that is compatible with both technical as well as non-technical users. Additionally, this software consists of some advanced features that optimize the whole conversion process. You can schedule the process as per your preferences and it also facilitates you to select the specific file folders within a particular date range to prevent unnecessary file conversion. You can try its free version to analyze the performance of this amazing software.

To know more: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/olm-to-pst/

prabha kapil

Nov 11, 2021, 6:58:43 AM11/11/21
I would like to suggest that the migration of OLM Files to other file formats is not a difficult task. You can use ***Aryson OLM to PST Converter***, which converts OLM File to MSG, EML, Outlook PST, and MBOX File Format easily in a short time. It also comes with a free demo that converts 50 file items free.

priyanka arya

Nov 12, 2021, 7:42:08 AM11/12/21
On Thursday, 11 November 2021 at 17:28:43 UTC+5:30, prabha kapil wrote:
> I would like to suggest that the migration of OLM Files to other file formats is not a difficult task. You can use ***Aryson OLM to PST Converter***, which converts OLM File to MSG, EML, Outlook PST, and MBOX File Format easily in a short time. It also comes with a free demo that converts 50 file items free.

I would like to suggest you use the best professional OLM to PST converter full version free to convert OLM files to PST format. This professional OLM utility can convert your OLM file to any size in a split second. This tool has a simple and unique graphical user interface that you can use to convert OLM files. You can download this tool from the link from the given solution.

Read here: https://www.recoveryandmanagement.com/convert-from-olm-to-pst/

jenny harbor

May 31, 2022, 7:35:54 AM5/31/22
You can download and try CubexSoft OLM to PST Converter Software to import multiple OLM files to PST format at once. This conversion tool comes with multiple benefits that make the procedure effective for users. It keeps OLM folder hierarchy and structure while exporting OLM mailbox data to PST format. OLM to PST Tool can successfully import all mailbox items such as emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, notes, etc. Also, the program supports all Windows OS, Mac OS, and MS Outlook editions.
Visit Here: https://www.cubexsoft.com/olm/pst.html

ANKIT ROY

Jun 25, 2022, 3:37:01 AM6/25/22
MacSonik OLM Converter Tool easily convert and migrate OLM to PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TXT, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Office 365, etc. It can risk-free perform batch conversion of OLM files including emails, contacts, calendars, events, tasks, etc. Users can remove duplicate emails easily and quickly from the conversion and migration process. OLM Converter for Mac allows the users to convert and migrate selected email only using the Mail Filter option. Moreover, users can preview the file before the conversion process and provide a custom folder name and the location of the resultant file.

Know more:- https://www.macsonik.com/olm/converter/

Kelly Lasner

Jul 12, 2022, 2:46:07 AM7/12/22
Are you facing hard how to migrate OLM to Outlook PST? So, now download OLM to PST Converter Software because this online tool is the perfect procedure to convert OLM file to Outlook PST format and gives a several formats to convert Mac OLM file date like: - PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX etc. This application well-matched with versions Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000.

Refer: https://www.gaintools.com/olm/pst/

Soker Wiiliam

Apr 29, 2023, 4:49:51 AM4/29/23
If you want to convert OLM files to PST file format then use the OLM Converter. This application can convert any size OLM file to PST format without any data loss. Users can install this app in any Windows version such as:- Windows 11, Windows 10 S, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000, etc. This software also convert OLM database to multiple file format such as:- EML, PST, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, etc. When the conversion process is started this app keep original database safe and secure. This application also convert orphan OLM file to PST file format. If users want to see more features and functions then they can download the free demo version without paying anything.

Read More:- https://www.trustvare.com/olm/

Suman Rawat

May 19, 2023, 3:44:20 AM5/19/23
Try the OLM to PST Converter to convert OLM files to PST format. It converts OLM files to PST with emails, attachments, notes, calendars, tasks, etc. The software is available for Windows and Mac OS in every version. Users can also convert corrupted as well as normal OLM files. It allows converting OLM files to PST, EML, MSG, PDF, etc. You can download the demo version of the tool to explore the features of the full version.

Know more: https://www.arysontechnologies.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Mack Jon

May 25, 2023, 12:26:33 AM5/25/23
I found an informative article that compares multiple tools and explained them at once place. Finding best one now become easy. Just read this post and find the best utility for yourself. In short note, it is quite possible to change the extension of OLM file. Let's understand how?

https://www.xploreforensics.com/blog/best-olm-to-pst-converter.html

wellmee organic

Jun 2, 2023, 5:53:49 PM6/2/23
Outlook OLM (Outlook for Mac) is a file format used by Mac users to store email messages, contacts, calendars, and other data. On the other hand, PST (Personal Storage Table) is a file format used by Windows Outlook to store similar data. If you've recently switched from Mac to Windows or need to share your OLM files with Windows users, converting them to PST is essential. Let's dive into the details!

you can convert olm file into PST format with PDS OLM to PST converter software
https://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/en/olm/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Gaga Wick

Jun 15, 2023, 3:55:13 AM6/15/23
If you're searching for a trustworthy tool to migrate OLM files to PST, then look no further than ToolsBaer OLM to PST Converter. This software comes with an intuitive GUI that makes it effortless for users to perform the conversion process. With this tool, users can convert all OLM email components, including emails in the inbox, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and more. It also offers advanced features such as selective item migration, a preview of converted items, a User-Friendly Application, and support for all Windows and Mac OS versions. The software supports all versions of Outlook for Mac, MS Outlook, and Windows OS. With these features, the Mac OLM to PST Converter provides a reliable and efficient solution for OLM to PST migration.

Visit here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/olm-to-pst-conversion/

James Robert

Jul 22, 2023, 3:02:39 AM7/22/23
Discover the Cigati OLM Converter Tool—an invaluable solution for seamlessly converting OLM emails with attachments to various file formats, such as EML, EMLX, MSG, Office 365, and more. This user-friendly tool ensures data security and preserves the original folder hierarchy throughout the conversion process. With its unique email filter feature, users can effortlessly export OLM mailboxes based on specific dates, streamlining the migration process. Whether you're a business professional, student, or home user, the Cigati OLM Converter Tool (https://www.cigatisolutions.com/olm-converter/) is your go-to choice for hassle-free and efficient OLM email conversion, making it easier than ever to manage your email data.

James Robert

Jul 22, 2023, 3:03:24 AM7/22/23
On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 10:50:05 AM UTC+5:30, charlesma...@gmail.com wrote:
> Use OLM to PST Converter tool and convert OLM file in PST format. The software is designed in a user-friendly and interactive environment which enables even a novice to operate the software without requiring any help or support.This is ultimate software which converts all OLM data into PST file format within few clicks With it, you can safely convert OLM data into PST.It can supported all Version MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac.
>
> To get more details visit :- http://www.olmtopstconverter.edbtopst-converter.com/

Adam Nicoles

Jan 29, 2024, 5:18:57 AMJan 29
You can try OLM to PST Converter Software, which is a suitable application to transfer data from OLM to PST, EML, MBOX, and many other file formats. This tool is very easy to use and makes file migration easy and fast for the user. Fully converted OLM files are available in MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 (32 and 64-bit).
Get more details: https://www.osttopstapp.com/olm-to-pst.html