How to verify if SCOM2007 SP1 and Hotfixes are installed

Murad Akram

Dec 4, 2009, 10:56:01 AM12/4/09
Hello all,
There might be a very simple answer to this, but I want to make sure I am
looking in the right place. I am taking over the SCOM 2007 environment that
was built by someone else and need to verify if SP1 and other required
Hotfixes are already installed.

On the Ops Console when I click on Help -> about I see "Microsoft System
Center Operations Manager 2007 version 6.0.6278.0, but no where it shows
"SP1". Add/Remove programs doesn't show SP1 or any SCOM realted hotfixes
installed.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to verify what's
installed in my SCOM environment?

Thanks
--
Murad Akram