Problems creating subscription

Andrew

Jan 6, 2010, 10:43:01 AM1/6/10
I have created an installation of Ops Mgr 2007 R2. This is a single server
configured with RMS and MS only, no Reporting or AES, etc. This server is
monitoing the status of customer server and so has been placed inside our DMZ
and does not have access to the internal Active Directory.

I am having a problem creating subscriptions and subscribers.

When I want to add subscriber addresses, I get an error...

Date: 22/12/2009 23:01:41
Application: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
Application Version: 6.1.7221.0
Severity: Error
Message: Invalid query

System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid query
at
System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus
errorCode)
at
System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
at
Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Notification.RecipientGeneralPage.QueryAdForEmail()
at
Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Notification.RecipientGeneralPage.get_RecipientADEmail()
at
Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Notification.NotificationRecipientWizard.get_RecipientADEmail()
at
Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Notification.RecipientDevicePage.AddButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

to me this looks as if OpsMgr cannot reference a library (incorrectly
installed) or it cannot reference an external source (AD)?

any thoughts?

ilanchekroun

Jan 27, 2010, 10:38:43 AM1/27/10
Hi Andrew

have you manage to solve your issue? I have the same problem here...

Ilan

Andrew wrote:

Problems creating subscription
06-Jan-10

any thoughts?

On Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:43 AM
Andrew wrote:

Problems creating subscription

any thoughts?

Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks # 14
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b4e6c9d9-cd07-46ed-a8a2-ed2717076759/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx

ilanchekroun

Jan 27, 2010, 10:41:18 AM1/27/10
Hi Andrwe,

Have you manage to solve this issue??

same problem here...

Ilan

Andrew wrote:

Problems creating subscription

any thoughts?

On Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:38 AM
Ilan Chekroun wrote:

SCOM Error
Hi Andrew

have you manage to solve your issue? I have the same problem here...

Ilan

C# : Create Setup project which also include multiple applications in one setup
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/dcc5ab62-b875-4852-9e34-8bc2794e4fb8/c--create-setup-project.aspx

ilanchekroun

Jan 27, 2010, 10:42:06 AM1/27/10
Hi Andrew,

Manager to solve the issue?

Ilan

Ilan Chekroun wrote:

SCOM Error
Hi Andrew

have you manage to solve your issue? I have the same problem here...

Ilan

On Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:41 AM
Ilan Chekroun wrote:

SCOM Error