RE: onenote printer driver

බැලීම් 134
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

RK

නොකියවූ,
2008 පෙබ 16, 22.44.002008-02-16
සිට
Hi,

I finished step 2. but in step 3, where it says "Identify the printer
(sometimes a pdf printer) installed after OneNote," what does that mean? None
of the 3 printers (1 my home printer, another my university printer, another
XPS document) has Send to OneNote ticked. What should I do now?

"John Guin [msft]" wrote:

> Hello RK,
>
> Sory for the problems. There is a troubleshooting guide at
> http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2008/02/06/how-to-fix-missing-printer-icon.aspx which may help. Give it a shot.
>

> --
> Thanks,
> John Guin
> OneNote Test Team
> http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin

John Guin [ msft ] dot at

නොකියවූ,
2008 පෙබ 17, 00.38.002008-02-17
සිට
Try the XPS printer first, then the university printer.

--
Thanks,
John Guin
OneNote Test Team
http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin

YouBetcha

නොකියවූ,
2008 පෙබ 18, 17.27.022008-02-18
සිට
I found a previous post that had instructions on setting this up that worked
for me, and apparently several others.

For some reason my linking directly didn't work so I just copied and pasted
the post (from 12/12/2007) from a discussion called "Onenote 2007 printer not
found".

Good luck, hope this works.

"This has happened at the office on several computers. After
uninstalling and re-installing the entire office suite several different
times (which DOES NOT always work - by the way) I figured out how to
install the printer directly.

Add Printer - Local - Do not detect.
Use the following port: Send to Microsoft OneNote port.
Select a printer. I use Fujistsu Breeze 100. It shouldn't make a
difference which printer you use. That just happened to be the one I
chose the first time I did it and so I have used it ever since.

Printer Name: Print to OneNote, of course.

Do not share, do not print a test page.

Finish.

Get properties on the printer and under Advanced click the drop down
and select the Send to Microsoft OneNote driver.

Also Under Advanced select Print Processor and choose the
OneNotePrint2007 and leave as RAW.

Under Ports make sure it's set to the "Send to OneNote" port

Close all property windows and "voila!" you have a new Print to OneNote
Printer.

Kelvin Krastel
Not a OneNote MVP :wink:

--
Kelvin
"
"RK" wrote:

> Didn't work. Any other advice?

RK

නොකියවූ,
2008 පෙබ 18, 22.36.062008-02-18
සිට

To YouBetcha: I read the post before and tried it, didn't work.

BUT, I don't know what happened, and my Send to OneNote came back without
any notice just like it was gone. I guess I should be happy, but I am in a
bit of shock, lol. Thanks to everyone who helped, maybe those did work
afterall...but took some time apperantly.

නව පණිවිඩ 0