Merge Table Cells

smd95

Jan 15, 2007, 9:39:01 AM1/15/07
Maybe I'm asking too much but is it possible to merge table cells? If so how?

Thanks

Irina Yatsenko (MS)

Jan 15, 2007, 11:52:01 AM1/15/07
Unfortunately, no, it's not possible to merge cells in tables in OneNote 2007.

Rainald Taesler

Jan 16, 2007, 3:29:14 PM1/16/07
smd95 shared these words of wisdom:

> Maybe I'm asking too much but is it possible to merge table cells?

Yes, you are asking for too much.
Tables in ON don not support merging and/or combining cells.
On has to work *manually* with Cut+Paste and deleting obselete
columns/lines later.

Rainald

efren.b...@masergy.com

Nov 4, 2014, 12:18:27 PM11/4/14
On Monday, January 15, 2007 6:39:01 AM UTC-8, smd95 wrote:
> Maybe I'm asking too much but is it possible to merge table cells? If so how?
>
> Thanks

The only way you can have a merge table on OneNote (2010) is to created a merge table on MS Excel, copy the whole table, and paste it on OneNote as a picture. Of course, once paste to OneNote as a picture, editing the text may not be that easy...