close office file, open the programm

odisse...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 11:54:28 AM2/1/08
I want to keep open the program office (excel, word, etc.) but close
the corresponding file, how can I? Any option should be blocked and
when I close the file closes the program, thanks

MSauer

Feb 2, 2008, 11:32:12 AM2/2/08
File, close...don't use the "x"

--
MSauer
<odisse...@gmail.com> wrote in message

odisse...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2008, 3:43:34 PM2/2/08
On 2 Feb, 17:32, "MSauer" <mary-sa...@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote:
> File, close...don't use the "x"
>
> --
> MSauer<odisseus.b...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I want to keep open the program office (excel, word, etc.) but close
> > the corresponding file, how can I? Any option should be blocked and
> > when I close the file closes the program, thanks- Nascondi testo tra virgolette -
>
> - Mostra testo tra virgolette -
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5313/immaginehq9.jpg

MSauer

Feb 3, 2008, 3:43:06 PM2/3/08
In every Office program there is a "close" command in the File menu.

On the right hand corner of every dialogue box is the "X" you click when you
want to close the program, don't click the "X" if you don't want to close the
program.