Office 2007 Online help option missing

Noob

Jan 15, 2008, 5:33:33 PM1/15/08
I am having the "Can't Connect to MS online help" in Office 2007 for
my systems that I am upgrading.

Here is what I have look at.

1. There is no firewall setup on the systems.
2. I have Mcafee loaded on all workstations but i have removed and/or
disabled this with the same problem
3. I am able to get to MS websites (clip art, forms, etc)
4. I have checked to make sure that under "Privacy Options" the
"Search MS office of help content)
5. I have looked under "Research Options" and "Update/Remove".
6. Made sure that my "Regional and Language Options" we correct.
7. Ran Detect and Repair
8. Deleted Cookies

I have noticed that I can either not connect to the internet through
online help or I do not have the option under places like research.

Any one have an idea?