Remove "Windows SharePoint Service Support"

p.cr...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 1:37:04 PM2/1/08
The Office 2007 install offers a feature under the Office Tools
section of a customized setup called "Windows SharePoint Services
Support".

It contains two sub-features: "Microsoft Office Access Web Datasheet
Component" and "Windows SharePoint Services Support".

If I choose to NOT install the "Windows SharePoint Services Support"
feature section or either of it's two sub-features, they will be
installed anyways. Even if I run setup to add/remove features (after
the initial install) to remove these features, it will allow me to
choose to uninstall them, but they never actually get removed. When
going back into setup the feature is still selected as if it is
installed.

How can you possibly remove this feature?