Who is still using old Office versions like 2K SR3? ;)

Ant

Feb 14, 2016, 2:15:23 AM2/14/16
I still use 2K SR3 once in a while at home.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
o/~ What Is <3? ... o/~
this signature correctly.

Good Guy

Feb 14, 2016, 6:09:58 PM2/14/16
On 14/02/2016 07:15, Ant wrote:
I still use 2K SR3 once in a while at home.

2016 here or 2013 on windows 7.  We have to do some serious work while some people don't need Office at all.  Most business these days is conducted by email or web interface.

--
  1. This post contains rich text (HTML). if you don't like it then you can kill-filter the poster without crying like a small baby.
  2. This message is best read in Mozilla Thunderbird as it uses 21st century technology.

Robert Baer

Oct 18, 2017, 1:24:48 AM10/18/17
Good Guy wrote:
> On 14/02/2016 07:15, Ant wrote:
>> I still use 2K SR3 once in a while at home.
>>

> 2016 here or 2013 on windows 7. We have to do some serious work while
> some people don't need Office at all. Most business these days is
> conducted by email or web interface.
>

> --
>
> 1. /*This post contains rich text (HTML). if you don't like it then you
> can kill-filter the poster without crying like a small baby.*/
> 2. /*This message is best read in Mozilla Thunderbird as it uses 21st
> century technology.*/

Have, use Office 2003 in Win2K SP4, WinXP SP3, Win7 SP1 no problems.
Except i need to add some EXCEL functionality, and it demands the
source disk (OK), and _ACTIVATION_ which no longer exists.

So, what is the OLDEST version of Office..that is supported (can be
activated)?
I absolutely !HATE! the multitudinous, multiline "menu". Cannot find
what one wants - too much garbage.

Help?
Thaks.

Ant

Oct 19, 2017, 2:18:08 AM10/19/17
I know MS just dropped Office 2011 for Mac OSes' support erlier this
month.

I just got, updated, activated, and used 2007 without any issues on my
updated, 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC on 5/29/2017 that someone didn't want. I
was surprised it still lets me activate! Maybe it still has two more
activations left before I used one? :D

--
Quote of the Week: "Bother," said Winnie the Pooh, as the ants devoured him.
| |o o| |

Ant

Oct 19, 2017, 2:21:42 AM10/19/17
FYI. This was on my updated Windows XP Pro SP3 PC before its HDD
suicided. I was forced to install 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 onto a new HDD. I
also installed used Office 2003 before I got an used 2007. :P