Outlook 2007 does not ask for password

JJ

Feb 7, 2008, 11:05:29 PM2/7/08

Win XP SP2, Office 2007 Enterprise with Outlook, Microsoft Fingerprint
Reader, Norton Anti-Virus, etc.. The problem I have is that when I launch
Office it used to prompt me for the password which I have set for the .pst
file. All of a sudden it stopped asking for the password and also stopped
automatically sending/receiving when it's launched. I deleted and recreated
the password, removed the fingerprint reader, etc. but no luck. The
"remember my password" box is definitely not checked. I would really
appreciate any suggestion. Thanks.

JJ