Excel 2003/2007 repeating element maps

Matej

Mar 30, 2010, 8:40:01 AM3/30/10

i have a problem with mapping schema with repeating elements (repeat group)
and mapping it to excel table. The single elements work just fine for single
tables however for tables where two different "master values" (for example a
form is reporting income data for a person and the same form is used also to
report data for businesses) i.e. two tables those elements can't be mapped -
if i map them the list with autofilter is created.
I understand that there is no way to map this elements to rows/columns in a
sheet as there are two separate tables (persons/businesses) i wonder is there
a way to change tables.
My question is if there is a way to redesign table in excel in a way that
would allow mapping or is this a dead end?

Peter Jamieson

Mar 31, 2010, 10:14:21 AM3/31/10
If you can email me a spreadsheet and/or XML and/or XSD with a small
example and description of what you want to do, I can at least have a look.

However, I suspect that I will come to the same conclusion as you.

Despam my email:

pjj at pjjnet dot demon dot co dot uk

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk