Is there a tag to make a word block invisible?

Andrea Angella

Jul 26, 2010, 10:12:27 AM7/26/10
I know that there is the vanish tag to make a text element invisible.
I would like to make invisible an entire block. Is this possible?

Thank you

Peter Flynn

Jul 27, 2010, 2:37:36 PM7/27/10
On 26/07/10 15:12, Andrea Angella wrote:
> I know that there is the vanish tag to make a text element invisible.
> I would like to make invisible an entire block. Is this possible?

In what markup language or application? In HTML you can say

...stuff...

///Peter
--
XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/

Andrea Angella

Jul 30, 2010, 5:14:05 AM7/30/10
Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell the application.

I'm talking about Office XML in Microsoft Word 2007.

Is's possible to make a text invisible adding the <w:vanish> tag in
the property of a <w:r> tag:

<w:p w:rsidR="00105D81" w:rsidRDefault="00105D81">
<w:r w:rsidRPr="00813A0B">
<w:rPr xmlns:w="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/
wordprocessingml/2006/main">
<w:vanish />
</w:rPr>
<w:t>Cambridge</w:t>
</w:r>
</w:p>

Is there a way to do this for a block like <w:sdt>?