Sending and receiving reported Error (0x80040119):' Unknown Error

Eltia

Apr 27, 2006, 2:24:01 AM4/27/06
I am using outlook 2003 connect via RPC over HTTPs to a 2003 SP2 Exchange
server running on Windows 2003. I can't send and receive my e-mails.

error :
Sending and receiving reported Error (0x80040119):' Unknown Error
0x80040119' error.

I tried running scanpst. but it is ok.

I searched and found several people with the same issue but no solution.
Can some one help me ?

Thanks

Mary Sauer

Apr 27, 2006, 5:40:38 AM4/27/06
Try this article
"0x80040119" and "Unknown error" error messages when you try to read, send,
receive, or delete e-mail in Outlook
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814441/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Eltia" <El...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Eltia

Apr 27, 2006, 9:51:01 AM4/27/06
Sorry this isn't the solution, my pst file isn' t defect.

Boofo

Nov 6, 2007, 8:25:50 AM11/6/07

I just installed Office 2007 and am having a problem with Outlook 2007
throwing an error and restarting whenever I try to download any html
mail that has pictires in it (ads like from Best Buy). Text htmls
download fine. I upgraded from Office XP. It was running fine in the
beginning, but just started getting wacky out of the blue. I just did
the fix from the link you posted here and hope that will fix it as
there were errors found that were reapired. We will see, I guess. ;)

Could it have been the pst file from Outlook XP messing things up?

--
Boofo
Boofo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=34442

http://forums.techarena.in

Boofo

Nov 6, 2007, 6:04:57 PM11/6/07

Well, the fix worked. I just pulled for mail and got an ad email with
pics in it and it flew by fine. I guess it was a corrupted PST file.
Thank you very, very much for the link to the fix. You guys, and gals,
are great! Keep up the good work as I hope to learn alot from you all
here.

And, by the way, I used to be a Mod on vb.org. Isn't vBulletin the
best? ;)

Boofo

Nov 7, 2007, 3:45:17 AM11/7/07

Well, I'm back to the same problem again. Can anyone tell me what the
following means and maybe how to fix it, please?

I have an Outlook(1)(1).pst and Outlook.pst file and the
Outlook(1)(1).pst scans with no errors. The Outlook.pst scans, and then
stops, and gives me the following error and won't fix anything.

> **Attempting to validate BBT
>
> **Attempting to validate NBT
>
> **Attempting to validate BBT refcounts
>
> **Attempting to validate header NID high-water marks
>
> **Beginning PST/OST recovery
>
> **Attempting to recover all top-level objects
>
> **Validiating column set of the GUST
>
> **Attempting to walk all folders
>
> !!TC (nid=12E) missing required column (00390040)
> !!TC (nid=12E) missing required column (10970003)
> !!TC (nid=12E) missing required column (0070001E)
> !!TC (nid=12E) missing required column (00710102)
> !!TC (nid=12E) missing required column (65C60003)
>
> !!TC (nid=12D) missing required column (3613001E)
>
> !!Hierarchy Table for 122, row doesn't match sub-object:
> irow = 4, RowID = 80043
>
> !!TC (nid=802E) missing required column (00390040)
> !!TC (nid=802E) missing required column (10970003)
> !!TC (nid=802E) missing required column (0070001E)
> !!TC (nid=802E) missing required column (00710102)
> !!TC (nid=802E) missing required column (65C60003)
>
> !!TC (nid=802D) missing required column (66350003)
> !!TC (nid=802D) missing required column (66360003)
>
> !!TC (nid=804E) missing required column (00390040)
> !!TC (nid=804E) missing required column (10970003)
> !!TC (nid=804E) missing required column (0070001E)
> !!TC (nid=804E) missing required column (00710102)
> !!TC (nid=804E) missing required column (65C60003)
>

> Fatal Error: 80040818

cysunil

Aug 18, 2008, 2:36:34 AM8/18/08

Hi All,

For those who are still stuck up with *"Sending and receiving reported
Error (0x80040119):' Unknown Error "*

1. Exit Outlook.
2. Repair the PST files as MS recommends.
2. Goto Control Panel>Mail>[Email account] settings> Disable cache mode
(if enable)
3. Click [Data Files] and remove all the archive (PST) folders.
4. Now Open Outlook and make sure the error is fixed. Now you may add
your PST folders accordingly.

HOpe this works....

--
cysunil
cysunil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/cysunil.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

doronsd

Jun 5, 2009, 11:33:32 AM6/5/09

Here is a good guide to '0x80040119'
(http://www.repairpstfile.com/0x80040119.html) Error

http://www.repairpstfile.com/0x80040119.html

--
doronsd
doronsd's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/103644.htm

doronsd

Jun 6, 2009, 5:49:19 PM6/6/09

Bizwoman

Jan 12, 2010, 6:37:21 PM1/12/10

I did something a lot less frustrating. I simply went to the HELP
button in the menu bar and did a Detect and Repair and it fixed the
problem completely.

--
Bizwoman
Bizwoman's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/173569.htm

Susan Ramlet

Jan 13, 2010, 6:13:35 PM1/13/10
Surprising how many people are afraid to do that, and it fixes so many
things!

--
Susan Ramlet
--

"Bizwoman" <Bizwoma...@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

dwanes...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 11:38:08 PM2/16/18
Download another best OST to PST Converter Software can fastly remove OST file corruption issue and export OST database into Outlook (PST/EML/MSG and HTML) along with all emails properties, emails headers and email information etc.You can also for restore all inaccessible MS Outlook OST file data as well as convert the recover data into new workable PST file format including all attachment such as emails, contacts, notes, calendars, posts, task requests, appointments, tasks, journals etc. http://www.msoutlook.org/convert-ost-to-pst-file/

valeria...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 8:02:30 AM9/25/18
The marvelous tool OST to PST Converter is 100% safe and secure utility for fast recovery of OST emails and convert OST file along with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, inbox items, deleted items etc. to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML and VCF format. The software supports working on all Outlook versions. for more information http://www.osttopstapp.com/