Is it possible to get the delegate agent names from the delegates tab from Outlook using vbscript?

candies...@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2012, 3:06:17 AM6/21/12
Hello,

I'm currently doing a project on getting the list of agent names from
the delegates tab in Outlook using vbscript.
I've researched about it for 2 days and still can't find the answers.
i'm getting worried about it as the dateline is nearing. Does anyone
knows and can help me in it? Thanks very much! (: