Events when responding to a meeting request?

Al

Jul 24, 2013, 2:39:47 PM7/24/13
What events, if any, fire when an Outlook 2010 user accepts or declines a meeting request by clicking "Accept > Send the Response Now"?

As far as I can tell, the Application_ItemSend event does not fire, nor do the Send events for MeetingItem or AppointmentItem.

And just in case there's some simpler way to accomplish the goal, here it is: I'm hoping to make Outlook automatically apply a category to requests for meetings at a specific location, but not to requests for meetings at other locations. Why, you ask? Because where I work, conference rooms have names like ??-###-###-##, and the only difference between rooms in my building and rooms in a building 10 minutes down the street is the sixth character. It's too easy to miss that minor difference and be late for a meeting in the other building, so I want meetings in that building to show up red on my calendar. I've got code in Application_ItemSend that does this beautifully for meetings I organize, even setting the reminder time to 10 minutes instead of my default 5 if the meeting is in the other building. But I can't figure out how to get it to run when I accept a meeting someone else is organizing. Any help?