Change Task Status drop down list

Trent Fargher

May 13, 2003, 1:50:02 PM5/13/03
Currently I'm looking at a product call intellisync for
Oracle to sync calendar, task and contacts from Outlook to
Oracle Sales Online. Everything works fairly well except
for the Outlook task status drop down list which contain
the following seeded values;

Not Started
In Progress
Completed
Waiting on Someone Else
Deferred.

We need the list for the sync to work properly to match
Oracle values;

Assigned
Accepted
Scheduled
In Process
Rejected
Close.

Any way to modify the seeded list in Outlook? Even if
through code change that we could roll out to the users?
I don't want to have to modify Oracle as the list we are
using in Oracle fits with the business process better than
Outlook.

ejeag...@gmail.com

May 1, 2012, 11:32:45 AM5/1/12
I'm looking for the exact same.