multiple calendars

connie g

Apr 1, 2012, 8:21:03 PM4/1/12
I have multiple calendars and I'm trying to import an .ics file to one that isn't my default. If I drag the file I only get the first entry. Is there any way to get all the entries in without going one at a time? I am using Outlook 2003 on a machine running Win 7.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Marshal Hubs

Apr 3, 2012, 11:43:52 PM4/3/12
Hi connie,

You have option to get all the entries in without going one at a time using outlook 2003. You could do that by created a custom calendar, Read more http://email-data-recovery.blogspot.in/2012/04/how-to-import-multiple-calendars-into.html