I have changed my default contact form ... now I cannot edit the new default.

Jerry Probst

Jun 15, 2012, 2:10:40 PM6/15/12
Hi, I run Outlook on my home laptop. I do not use Microsoft Exchange Server.

I have a custom contact form that I use for all new contacts.

I have saved it as the default form in my Contacts Folder and all new contacts successfully use that form.

Unfortunately, I cannot modify edit or change that default form.

Every time I make a change and try to save the updated form as the default contact form, Outlook keeps calling up the old form.

I have read everything I can find to solve the problem but nothing seems to work.

I suspect that there is a copy of the original form that I may have saved in a different folder somewhere that Outlook keeps accssing but I cannot find it.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry