Command Button when clicked to open another page (P2) of the same form.

skal...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 3:02:39 AM2/8/17

Need Help with code for a command Button which when clicked should open another page in the same form for example (P.2).

Saikumar Kalpatri

Feb 8, 2017, 9:23:53 PM2/8/17
On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 1:32:39 PM UTC+5:30, Saikumar Kalpatri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Need Help with code for a command Button which when clicked should open another page in the same form for example (P.2).

This is in Outlook 10 Forms. I want to be able to click a Command Button on P.1 which should open P.2 in the same form. Is this possible?