Port Office 2007 add-in to 2010

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

roger

未读,
2010年8月8日 00:09:202010/8/8
收件人
I have Outlook, Word, and Excel 2007 add-ins using the Visual Studio
installer which I would like to port to office 2010. I think it is just
an issue of updating the installer to not depend on the 2007 PIAs. Is
that the case or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Rog

Ken Slovak

未读,
2010年8月8日 12:27:522010/8/8
收件人
If you have any UI that would have been in property pages you might want to
consider supporting Backstage. Also, if you have any Outlook Explorer UI it
will be in the undiscoverable Addins tab unless you add Explorer ribbon
support.

I've updated my prereq's to test for the Outlook/Office 2010 ComponentID's
in addition to checks for 2003 and 2007. I also do a check to see if the
2010 PIA's are installed if 2010 is discovered. In that case I fail
installation, which I'll have to do until MS releases a redistributable 2010
PIA package.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"roger" <rog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

roger

未读,
2010年8月8日 23:18:512010/8/8
收件人
Ken are you interested/available for some contract work to complete this
task?

Thanks,
Rog

roger

未读,
2010年8月8日 23:18:232010/8/8
收件人 Ken Slovak
Ken are you interested/available for some contract work to complete this
task?

Thanks,
Rog

Ken Slovak