Re: Program that disables my anti-virus

Leonard Agoado

Sep 1, 2005, 8:16:43 PM9/1/05
"Stefan Kanthak" <usenet.verkehrswärter.who.dre...@blockleiter.when.he.grows.up> wrote

> > "Stefan Kanthak" <usenetnannywhospew...@everyonetopuffhimself.up> wrote:
>
> This attribution line is wrong.

My apologies, you are right. See corrected version at top.

[self-inflating blather snipped]

> stupid.

[officious references to irrelevant RFCs and network protocol snipped]

> ...stupid.

[insults and puffery snipped]

> Now think over it and get yourself a clue.

[masturbatory vomitus snipped]

> Stefan

[smug digs snipped]

Well, after the spew is snipped I think we have the core of your post.

You do have a wealth of knowledge that would be all the more valued were it
not arriving predefaced by a defensive and self-soiling need to fling your own
feces about.

Try to muster a little backbone - come out from under name-calling's sheltering
skirt, and let your posts stand on their own merits without a self-supplied pretext
for rejection. Stand on your own two feet and defend your ideas instead of your
whiney behavioural smokescreen.

Oh hell, what am I thinking.... <PLONK>

Len Agoado
ago...@msn.com

Stefan Kanthak

Sep 3, 2005, 12:38:48 PM9/3/05
"Leonard Agoado" <l...@mwswire.com> wrote:

> "Stefan Kanthak" <usenet.verkehrsw?rter.who.dre...@blockleiter.when.he.grows.up> wrote

You should consult a dictionary before using foreign words you don't
know. It might end up with Godwin's law.
And you should consult RFC 2822 and 204x: 8bit character codes have to
be declared!

> > > "Stefan Kanthak" <usenetnannywhospew...@everyonetopuffhimself.up> wrote:
> >
> > This attribution line is wrong.
>
> My apologies, you are right. See corrected version at top.

You're kidding. Now you use even an invalid local part.
Looks REALLY competent.

> [self-inflating blather snipped]
>
> > stupid.
>
> [officious references to irrelevant RFCs and network protocol snipped]
>
> > ...stupid.
>
> [insults and puffery snipped]
>
> > Now think over it and get yourself a clue.
>
> [masturbatory vomitus snipped]
>
> > Stefan
>
> [smug digs snipped]
>
> Well, after the spew is snipped I think we have the core of your post.

You should see your doctor ASAP. And get your pills. Your split personality
which abuses the PC uses way to many political incorrects words.
BTW: how do you like your own bad company? It's that of a shameless liar.

If you don't understand the contents of the referenced RFCs just crawl
back under your stone and stay there.
You don't seem to be able to understand the arguments you [snipped]
altogether. Too bad.

> You do have a wealth of knowledge that would be all the more valued were it
> not arriving predefaced by a defensive and self-soiling need to fling your own
> feces about.
>
> Try to muster a little backbone - come out from under name-calling's sheltering
> skirt, and let your posts stand on their own merits without a self-supplied pretext
> for rejection. Stand on your own two feet and defend your ideas instead of your
> whiney behavioural smokescreen.
>
> Oh hell, what am I thinking.... <PLONK>

Right: nothing.

Stefan