msn hacked?

kish

Aug 8, 2005, 4:30:02 PM8/8/05
hi am just worried that my hotmail acount has been hacked in to as i can't
access hotmail.com or msn messenger and it is claiming that i am putting in
the wrong password, i have also tried answering my security answer and
resetting my password but still no luck.

i have also tried contacting hotmail service for help and am trying to fill
out a form in which they ask various question to help me re activate my
account and supply me with my password

if anyone could give me any tips on what to do or where else to go i will be
VERY grateful

thanks in advance

TheUnknownTech

Dec 6, 2005, 10:28:03 AM12/6/05
Can't remember where it is on the Hotmail site but there is a link in the
help pages to report a hacked Hotmail account.

Andy