helloooo

Laura ( '_' )

Nov 18, 2005, 6:57:27 AM11/18/05
Does anyone come in this newsgroup??????

--
@---}--
Laura..... :)

"Do you know where you're going to?"

Michael Jennings

Nov 19, 2005, 11:18:49 AM11/19/05
Not really. Interest in politeness seems to be extremely scarce.

Isis1791

Dec 12, 2005, 12:45:02 AM12/12/05

"Laura ( '_' )" wrote:

> Does anyone come in this newsgroup??????

> (} {) Hello, I guess there is not a whole lot to use untill some integrity can be shown and probably should be. "You can't truly say you have gained wisdom unless you have been able to pass that wisdom along." - "unknown author" (*_*)

> --
> @---}--
> Laura..... :)
> Liverpool, England
>
> "Do you know where you're going to?"
>

> Thought ther were still people with some integrity

Laura ( '_' )

Dec 12, 2005, 5:03:18 AM12/12/05
You said which????

--