Re: Internet explorer

Michael Jennings

Oct 6, 2005, 12:29:56 PM10/6/05
Well, you posted your problem to a newsgroup which is
concerned with how to be polite - maybe the wrong place.

I think your problem with IE may be due to crudware in
your computer. Here's a link to start cleaning that out:

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/

For home users there's a newsgroup concerned with this:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.security.homeusers"jall" <ja...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:A0746C00-BD02-42C1...@microsoft.com...> Hi,> When i'm using internet explorer google search and some pages in some web> sites are not able to browse. I reinstalled the ie and check the security> settings but still i'm not able to browse.

Michael Jennings

Oct 6, 2005, 12:50:55 PM10/6/05
I'm sorry the newsgroup link didn't work. I'll try again:

"Michael Jennings" <s...@m.foil> wrote in message