How to say many "Thanks"

Jack Sadie

Oct 5, 2005, 7:49:56 PM10/5/05
Sometimes I have posed a question on a newsgroup and when returning a few
days later find there are several - lets say 5 or 6 - very useful replies
but none of which requires more than a simple "Thankyou".
So far I have just sent one "Thanks to all who responded" but addressed it
to the last respondent in the thread, so I don't know that any of the others
will have seen it do I?
Perhaps this doesn't matter much to many, but it does to me !
It seems a bit pointless to send "Tanks" separately 5 or 6 times so is there
any netiquette to cope with this?

--
Regards, Jack Sadie
jaxalad...@yahooREMOVE.co.uk

Michael Jennings

Oct 6, 2005, 1:01:03 PM10/6/05
Those who answer are likely to view the newsgroup threads expanded,
so most will see your "Thanks to all who responded."

"Jack Sadie" <jack...@btinternet.com> wrote in message