X3D models in robotics studio

Gideon

May 7, 2007, 8:27:00 PM5/7/07
Is there a way to build a physical model of a robot using x3d files? I have
found a wealth of existing models of uav's, uuv's, ugv's and even some
transformers on a navy post graduate school (data set is called 'savage')
website and it would be great if it were possible to port them into MSRS.
Also, I am interested in building my own graphical model of a UUV if the ones
in savage are not portable, how do I go about doing that and is there a way
to set the physics engine to simulate underwater environments? A point in the
right direction would be great. Thanks

Gideon Prior